Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

pls yaar anchal geet ke saath HD ko compare mat kar...i dont want HD to become like geet...it has nothing more than passion in it...or what they show can be termed as passion...and the kinds of things their fans want to see on screen...u wont believe...i had a mini heart attack after visiting geet forum...

But yes Gurmeet has that "thing'...that standard that pulled Geet to its heights which drashti alone couldnt have managed...Rati has it in her to take HD to a level of perfection we generally associate with her but we also a good  male lead...a meal is complete only when every dish serves its purpose...

PleasssπŸ˜• ..Do no even compare Geet with HD .. we r talking two different things here ..

HD is mucu much different .HD cannot be like Geet due to the story line ..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
can we please stop with the "geetmala"??!?πŸ˜•

jeevan dhara se shuru hokar geet pe atak jaana seems very very kadva...🀣

HD hopefully will not go that way...please ila bedi...humari sunlo! πŸ˜†
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

pls yaar anchal geet ke saath HD ko compare mat kar...i dont want HD to become like geet...it has nothing more than passion in it...or what they show can be termed as passion...and the kinds of things their fans want to see on screen...u wont believe...i had a mini heart attack after visiting geet forum...

But yes Gurmeet has that "thing'...that standard that pulled Geet to its heights which drashti alone couldnt have managed...Rati has it in her to take HD to a level of perfection we generally associate with her but we also a good  male lead...a meal is complete only when every dish serves its purpose...

are yaar ye show geet se 1000 times better hai.. geet me sirf overdose hai romance ka.. i dont like that.. i just said some guy should enter just the same way gurmeet entered in geet.. mysterious and fancy πŸ˜ƒ

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

PleasssπŸ˜• ..Do no even compare Geet with HD .. we r talking two different things here ..

HD is mucu much different .HD cannot be like Geet due to the story line ..

Are please read what i wrote.. i just said new entry of a hunk just like something happened with GHSP, not regarding storyline πŸ˜³
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am leaning more towards a pairing like Konkana and Ranbir in 'Wake up Sid'. It doesn't exactly have to be older girl-younger guy pairing, but more of a mature, responsible girl who has struggled a lot in life and a carefree, laid-back kind of guy, where they both learn something from each other. I believe developing this track is more challenging than two alphas butting head.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i have seen Jeevan Dhara . Brilliant movie .. I must say  i am liking HD . But i feel even HD is similar to Imagine tv's show "Jyoti" Though the approach is similar to Kal ho na ho . But actually the basic plot of Jyoti is somehow similar to HD ,whereas Jyoti was similar to many more shows and movies like Jeevan dhara .

Btw this is my first post in this lovely forum 
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: noe23

I am leaning more towards a pairing like Konkana and Ranbir in 'Wake up Sid'. It doesn't exactly have to be older girl-younger guy pairing, but more of a mature, responsible girl who has struggled a lot in life and a carefree, laid-back kind of guy, where they both learn something from each other. I believe developing this track is more challenging than two alphas butting head.

rishi is more of a constant shayari  spewing machine...where does he look laid back to you? WUS was a wonderful movie but the character sid was more natural than rishi is...i mean which guy says so many shayarees as rishi does? πŸ˜•
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

Hey i have seen Jeevan Dhara . Brilliant movie .. I must say  i am liking HD . But i feel even HD is similar to Imagine tv's show "Jyoti" Though the approach is similar to Kal ho na ho . But actually the basic plot of Jyoti is somehow similar to HD ,whereas Jyoti was similar to many more shows and movies like Jeevan dhara .

Btw this is my first post in this lovely forum 

jyoti wasnt a very strict natured girl...she was sweet and understanding...but yes it was about a girl having the entire family's care on her shoulder...for that reason even preeto  of imagine tv is similar to jyoti...the approach to HD is lighter i guess..

good to see you commenting...welcome...😊
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rishi is more of a constant shayari  spewing machine...where does he look laid back to you? WUS was a wonderful movie but the character sid was more natural than rishi is...i mean which guy says so many shayarees as rishi does? πŸ˜•

I agree about his shyaris being annoying, but they have reduced (no. of shyaris and not them being annoying πŸ˜‰). With or without them, I find him laid-back, happy-go-lucky kind of character. I think I wrote in some other post that the character hasn't been made known to us as much as all other characters, so still there is more to Rishi. And, I see potential, but it will require work from both actor's and writers' side to go WUS way or any other sensible way to pair these two.
-Rinky- thumbnail
lets see where the show is headed noe...but following JD storyline rishi shouldn't be the main lead...lets see what they have in store...

catch u later...gotto go...tc