Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Well someone had already said this on the forum that Jeevan Dhara is the main source of inspiration for HD...I went to google and searched and it seems it is true...the show does have a LOT of similarities with HD...But I am frightened that if the Cvs/PH dont come up with an idea to have Rishi as the LeadπŸ˜”...I seriously hope they follow the JD story...And Rishi is not the lead...Till then I want to see the struggle of Indira and how it leads to various situations...

I can very well relate Rekha to a strong woman's role and so can I relate Rati to HD...But Sumit for Amol palekar? Amol palekar has such a simple down to earth charm..Hope Sumit works hard to imbibe that and becomes more bearable in upcoming epis...for the time being he is just pheeka...

Lol Rinky .. R u comparing Amol Palekar with Sumit Vats  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , but Sumit is okay when its come to comic role and bearable .

Waise JD main Amot Palekar got marreied to Rekkha sis . hope same thing happend here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep jeevan dhara is the inspiration. rati is doing very well in the role for which rekha won a national award back then. πŸ˜ƒ

rinky, aaj ka epi dekha kya? kya hua? how was rati? and more importantly how was rishi?πŸ˜•
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oshifa

jeevan dhara

kal ho na ho

hum aapke dil mein rehte hain

waiting for next inspired movie

ROFL
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

May be in future episodes,they may show rishi & mandira pair and some rich boss and indira nokh jokhs and love.

office fights,silly nokh jokhs,would be great fun to watch.I wish cv's plan something like this,and bring some male lead for rati.Most probably wishing for arjun.can't help myself in this bcoz i am a hardcore arti fan .wht to do???

Great.. till then we can spam their mailbox and make up cv's mind to bring Arjun for Rati πŸ˜‰
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luminos3

yep jeevan dhara is the inspiration. rati is doing very well in the role for which rekha won a national award back then. πŸ˜ƒ

rinky, aaj ka epi dekha kya? kya hua? how was rati? and more importantly how was rishi?πŸ˜•

rati is doing a fab job tht is worth an award and high trp's
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

rati is doing a fab job tht is worth an award and high trp's

Next year best actress award πŸ˜‰
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
see i wrote this somewhere...reposting it here...

He has improved a little bit...But he would suit Mandira better...He lacks the spark required to be paired opposite Rati...even the character of Rishi doesnt suit Hitler in a romantic sense...They can be friends though...Sumit can be used as a best male friend of Indira...why not?  I mean why should every relationship between a man and a woman have to be romantic? he can easily be her confidant and her support system..only one to understand her...

I would want a stronger character and a stronger, more dashing actor to play the male lead and his entry to happen later till they have shown loads of Indira and her struggles...We can have a very tyrannical man as Indira's love interest and then a clash of Titans of happen...that would be more interesting to watch hai na? 

Just MY POV...you can continue wishing Sumit to be the lead...😊

will come back and give update on epi...aaj theek se dekha...rati was very good as usual...rishi was ok...he has good chemistry with mandira though...lol
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know rinky. why can't rishi and indira become the best of friends? it is possible to have a platonic relationship between a male and a female u know. sigh but indian tv yeh kahaan samajh payegi. thank god he is improving. i felt he was ok in the last scene of last night's epi. i am still stuck on that chacha ke beta and the whole kulfi thing. πŸ˜† they r building a mini mystery about this rishi character. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
snowflake. thumbnail
If this show is inspired from jeevan dhara (i havent seen it so dont know what exactly happened in that movie) and as per the thread maker's description regarding that movie i really hope that rishi - mandira should end up as a couple.. and let rati be paired opposite a dashing new entry.. just like gurmeet entered in GHSP and from that point the show reached sky heights.. πŸ˜›
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pls yaar anchal geet ke saath HD ko compare mat kar...i dont want HD to become like geet...it has nothing more than passion in it...or what they show can be termed as passion...and the kinds of things their fans want to see on screen...u wont believe...i had a mini heart attack after visiting geet forum...

But yes Gurmeet has that "thing'...that standard that pulled Geet to its heights which drashti alone couldnt have managed...Rati has it in her to take HD to a level of perfection we generally associate with her but we also a good  male lead...a meal is complete only when every dish serves its purpose...