Bigg Boss Season 5

Shradha accuses Shweta Tiwari of sleeping around!!

Sallu_Rox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends i was googling for Shradha Sharma and found this shocking article.😲

SHRADHA SHARMA ACCUSES RAJA CHAUDHARY'S EX-WIFE OF "SLEEPING AROUND".

ABHISHEK AWASTHI LOOKS LIKE A GAAV KA BHAIYA AND EVEN TALKS LIKE ONE

The sexy yet cute actress Shradha Sharma who was last seen on the Reality Show Emotional Atyachaar with her boyfriend Raja Chaudhary has stirred a hornets nest.It's the mother of all battles. In a hard-hitting interview to the leading TV magazine GR8, in a four-page interview Shradha Sharma talks about her relationship with Raja Chaudhary and the other men in her life.

In the ballastic, devil-may-dare interview, Shradha Sharma has openly accused television star Shweta Tiwari of "sleeping around". When asked why Raja Chaudhary ill-treated his ex-wife Shweta Tiwari, Shradha says very matter-of-factly, "Shweta was sleeping around and everybody knows that, that's what he (Raja Chaudhary) said. So being a man till when can you take all this".

Shweta used to send goondas to the flat at Malad (in suburban Mumbai) where Raja Chaudhary was staying – obviously to threaten him and make him vacate the flat, Shradha reveals in the interview, adding that she has never met Shweta Tiwari and does not want to ever meet her.

Shradha also talks about her involvement with Abhishek Awasthi – Rakhi Sawant's former boyfriend. "I was never interested in him. I liked him as a friend. He was after me all the time. Wooing me with flowers, chocolates and even wine bottles. He once tried to get me drunk. If you like Shradha Sharma, you must have the balls to accept and admit it. He told me he doesn't like Rakhi. He used to say that Rakhi ill-treated him and considered him as a servant or a door-mat," says Shradha in the bold interview.

What is this ??  Do you guys believe this.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Pagal aurat hain yeh, shraddha 

Now here Jalebi bai indeed sounds like "tuchhi aurat" . 

Bigg boss chahate hain ki Rajkumari shraddha ko turant jail me band kiya jaaye and unke sir pe rakha hua lotus ab laxmi ko diya jaaye ! 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear it has been old and its not even part of ds forum.
Sallu_Rox thumbnail
Oh God these celebrities should never be trusted. I was liking Shradha in past few epis of BB so i googled for her n found this article.I know this article is old but its quite shocking.
Last year i also liked Shweta (after Sameer ofcourse) but now after reading this i doubt whom to believe n who is actually right.😕
I thought Raja must have cheated on Shweta but yahan toh kuch aur hi kahani chal rahi hai.😳
Edited by Sallu_Rox - 12 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
celebrities koi bhi doodh ke dhule nahi hain...so be it sweta or sraddha..sab ek hi khet ke mooli hain
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sallu_Rox

Oh God these celebrities should never be trusted. I was liking Shradha in past few epis of BB so i googled for her n found this article.I know this article is old but its quite shocking.

Last year i also liked Shweta (after Sameer ofcourse) but now after reading this i doubt whom to believe n who is actually right.😕
I thought Raja must have cheated on Shweta but yahan toh kuch aur hi kahani chal rahi hai.😳

just keep only one thing in your mind , these are all bagain  of same thali!
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya Sheta tiwari koi  sati savithri nahi hai...jis industry se wo belong karti hai  wahan  sleeping around is normal...no need to be shocked...even this shraddha might have slept around at her  Shraddha sharma nights in Delhi...
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe it.

If Shweta Tiwari wanted a role which only i could provide, hell yeah i would use her beauty.
Sallu_Rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Ya i guess you r right. But i had a lot of respect for Shweta last year because i found her very dignified and i seriously can't believe that even Shweta can stoop so low.Ouch
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

exactly ! ...you said baingan..I said..mooli..thatz the only difference.. ðŸ˜†