Pavitra Rishta

Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 - Page 2

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: poas

dont mind CB i saw u rite on ur forum that We are very close to YMG but not PR atleast now. If the track leads to climax, then what is PR for us????  PR is having dramatic episodes each day to grip its losing grounds but CB is slow steady growing with normal episodes with good TRP. When we reach our track climax, audience will see who is #1... so i think u want ur fav ser in no1 its very natural bt why u commenting on other ser that way ?why u think PR trying to grip loosing ground🤣🤣bc our sushant left bt still PR holding no1 position with ankita bt surprisingly zee tv's other ser what they doing with their both lead?they cant fall PR from no1 position😆so BEST LUCK

Dear Poas,
I guess you misunderstood my remark.I wrote PR is trying to GRIP its losing grounds by giving dramatic episodes which means it is trying to save itself from losing grounds by giving high pitched drama. I did not say it was TRYING to lose groungs🤣🤣

I dont have any intension against the show. But everyone else is just as fed up as me. Aren't the PR fans as fed up as well? And don't tell me you are happy with the new Manav. And if you have quoted my remarks let me justify myself, so you think PR is not losing grounds? from 3 TRP to 2 is not losing grounds?.Just being in top dosent mean u are the best. I find many people's comments here in forum more vicious than me, they bash PR more, but why only I will get quoted remarks in public?? Is it really descent to bring up others remarks from other forums and show them in public?

I don't have anything more to say but this is an open forum and we have the independence to talk about our hopes and aspirations for future. I was expressing my own on our forum so why do you need to interfere in our work? I did not bash PR. I just brought out the truth. So if you think PR is the best, you are free to think, just dont believe everyone in the world will think so.If you dont like CB , dont like but dont expect everyone to like PR as well.

As of my commenting here I said Ankita how can she stay without Sushant when the past articles say she was leaving? I did not say her to leave.Why dont you quote the comments of this thread where it says it was a flop promo?  Or someone who said he dosent want Ankita, Sushant nor anyone to associate with this crap?Or will he get unnoticed because he dosent have a profile picture?

If you can come and quote all those who commented against PR, including ur own fans. Just don't see people's profile pictures. Hope I justify myself. Thankyou.

Edited by chocolate_boy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think they look good together..hope it works out..he looks pretty similar to the look sushant had as manav..good..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I cant believe Ankita ever want to stay in the show with this new Manav

why wouldn't she ? She is a professional actor and she takes her own professional decisions .Just like Sushant does .
She worked with Vaishali when the girl was changed .Why would she  not work with Manav when the actor is changed .
As for Sushant , Ankita is so happy that he is doing what he wants to do .He has her full support on this ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For me , Manav can only be Sushant and no one else   😒...

For Ankita and the rest of the cast , I hope it all works .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

i think they look good together..hope it works out..he looks pretty similar to the look sushant had as manav..good..

I just feel he looks much older to her and it shows. 
bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I've been curious to see how Ankita and Hiten look together, not bad. I had my doubts but they actually look good together but I still miss Sushant 😭 

Oh I think they look good together...I have no doubt that Hiten would do a good job as Manav. However, I have no hopes from the show. 😆 Its gone to the gutter. 

I too think Hiten looks lot like Sushant. Even Hiten-Gauri are similar to Sushant-Ankita...one marathi and one north-indian and other stuff like gauri too hated hiten a lot in the beginning. 😆

Omana, Hiten is in his mid thirties...so he will obviously look older than Ankita but I guess it will help if there is a leap.  

God only knows how long this show will run. I personally want it to end so that I can see the actors in other roles. I want to see Ankita in a bubbly role and Anurag in a mature love story. And yes Hiten too in new show instead of a stale one like PR. 

Eager to know what Sushant is upto. Hope he is missed as Manav along with a great future.  

bonnefille thumbnail
Oh I just saw the promo video. 😆 the promo doesn't make Hiten's entry appealing but i guess with time the viewers will grow used to him...I always liked him as an actor. Kutumb was the first serial I ever watched and I loved him as Pratham. 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww they seriously do look super fantastic together...wow😃

not bad Ekta👍🏼

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
many replacements didn't work before...but i guess Hiten won't let that happen in his case...he looks good with Ankita...😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Montage Pics...😳