If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu: *sigh* I am worried and I feel sick... I am sure that it's not true...and I don't know what to do Runjhun
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Guddu: *sigh* I am worried and I feel sick... I am sure that it's not true...and I don't know what to do Runjhun
</div>

<div>

Ish note to Guddu:Its called DNA testing Guddu! πŸ˜† ...okay i know bad joke...

Runjhun:*hugs Guddu*I know you couldnt and wouldnt do something like this,I trust you and nothing or no one is going to change that!
Our love isnt so weak to be broken by 'her'(Im am just so disgusted I dont even want to say her name!)
Zeus has received both petitions ( Zeus thinking by himself: wasn't expecting to received any petitions...how they found my facebook page... πŸ€”) and after looking into it ( apparently is Zeus fault that Guddu Shukla was 99.9% inebriated most of the times ( Zeus shaking his head ) 😲) and after much delibaration has decided πŸ€“:

@ Sush...will hold the bolt of lightening πŸ˜­...and send Athene to help...πŸ˜”.

@ Ish...will send Hades ...πŸ˜ƒ

Now Zeus is going to bed......Man give Zeus to much headache.....

Note to myself: Change my Facebook Page...

Another note to myself: Have a good word with Aphrodite...Sleeping on the job...😑

Guddu: I can't believe that she would so this...we grew up together as I consider Kukkan my brother in some ways I look upon her as a sister.

Sush note to Ish: I had to read your post twice before I realise it was you and not Runjhun telling him about the DNA test πŸ˜†

Sush note to Zeus: Thank you ever so much your supreme being on your ever wise ruling But I also need to point out  that you need to fire your assistant...in my humble view too much happened that you were not aware off because Zeus needs to make to many notes to himself! As for the headache try taking a couple bottles of pain killers if that doesn't work you can always have a few glasses of wine. πŸ˜ƒ 
Zeus note to Sush: 🀣.🀣🀣...

Zeus can't comment right now...felt down from Olympia......( Zeus thinking: Thank Zeus...I'm a  God...😳..)

Zeus back now...πŸ˜‰

Zeus note to assistant: Bring me a glass of wine...the same what Guddu was drinking ...πŸ˜ƒ and your fired..😊..

Zeus note to myself: Find new assistant...( Thinking maybe I should ask Sush πŸ˜• )
Guddu: my brain is starting to hurt...*sigh* OH DHARMAPATNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ... Runjhun ... Runjhun ... RUNJHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is she? *how long did she leave to get the tea..she's probably picking the leaves*

Sush note to Zeus: Many thanks to the el jefe at Mt. Olympus but as long as Guddu is still capable of  sticking both feet in his mouth at the same time and making really bad judgements in his anger, he kinda needs me more; so as soon as I sort him out and if the position is still available I will consider it but of course it all depends on the renumeration package that you can provideπŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
Zeus thinking out loud...: " she's right Guddu does like to get himself in to trouble ( shaking head ) better keep Sush there in Kannaij ".....
beside ( thinking only ment for Zeus ) ...: " she's too much too handle...will create a riot here in Olympia "...πŸ˜•.. )

Zeus note to myself: Find a assistant...ask assistant to send Sush a thank you bit no thanks letter...

Zeus note to Guddu : Use your head...how can she be pregnant... Not even Zeus can do it  in 2 or 3 days...and Zeus is a God...
Sush direct response to Zeus:  As for your pep talk to Guddu please don't confuse him we know it's not his

And as for your pep talk to him *sush is now whispreing to Zeus*  gentle reminder oh heavenly being have you forgotten Perseus? I can hear your recollection from here πŸ˜† from what I understand that was with immediate effect it says so in the books πŸ˜† .

Sush now needs to head back to mediate a fight that might be brewing *no pun intended* over a cup of tea that have not arrived as yetπŸ˜†
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Sush direct response to Zeus:  As for your pep talk to Guddu please don't confuse him we know it's not his

And as for your pep talk to him *sush is now whispreing to Zeus*  gentle reminder oh heavenly being have you forgotten Perseus? I can hear your recollection from here πŸ˜† from what I understand that was with immediate effect it says so in the books πŸ˜† .

Sush now needs to head back to mediate a fight that might be brewing *no pun intended* over a cup of tea that have not arrived as yetπŸ˜†

Zeus Facebook Page show : Offline...

LG note to Sush: 🀣🀣...Thanks for shutting him up...He was getting annoying...Can't wait for the fight to start...
Ps...Saw the movie...Sush is right...
Edited by LoveGuddu - 12 years ago
Guddu: *why is Runjhun not answering her phone, she never came back with the tea and her M&M's said that she went out* God please tell me where she wandered of to...πŸ˜•

Sush note to LG: you are way too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago