rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Enough of symbols that indicate marriage
Enough of pseudo engagements
Enough of roundabout confessions of love
Enough of flying dupattas and 'I don't love you' attitude
Enough of creep esaping in split seconds with no rational

Enough is enough CVs. Your audience are not dumb. Don't spin it like the Jalebis made by Khushi...come clean and do a good job of it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rima

I'm enjoying it

I know its OTT, I know its too much, I know there's an element of dragging,

and yet

I'm enjoying it

its great masala TV, its great time pass TV-- its like reading an MB; you've got to have the beginning HATRED to make the ending and grovelling necessary

This is the build up-- but I would put money on there being some big dhamaka on the 20th.  I would even predict that the week after that maha-ep, they'll end up married

Whilst i understand your feelings, I wish I could encourage you to enjoy the ride.  I've learnt from bitter experience, sometimes when the CVs rush to give us what we want, they run out of story too early, and then we are left with nothing more than the bitter ashes of failure in our hearts.
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not enough! I think. They need to feel some pain make some more effort to make the love go stronger!

This isn't ordinary love story! That they see each other, fight, spent some time together, fell in love, got married! End of story!

It has to much more than that.
rima thumbnail
true. the love part is ok. but why the same old stupid scenes. falling. dupatta flying. please... love needs to happen, even separation but the approach needs to change. also this shyam nonsense needs to end, though i know it has a purpose
Targaryen thumbnail
i think its goood!!! afterall whats the uniqueness of the story if they just confess each other about their feelings so easily like shown in other serials.

i am enjoying every single bit of it!! and everytime the dupatta flys and arnav is around i just feel awww!! ðŸ˜³
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tabu7

It's not enough! I think. They need to feel some pain make some more effort to make the love go stronger!

This isn't ordinary love story! That they see each other, fight, spent some time together, fell in love, got married! End of story!

It has to much more than that.

Ditto
rima thumbnail
hmmm don't know. i want romance in a new package now between arnav and khushi and it will probably happen when they marry or live together and there will be closer interaction like them sharing daily life