Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree as well. If she has something going on in her life that's very important perhaps she'll pay attention to that and Ahem instead of dumb Rashi and her mami

However it will be very interesting if Anita does come back to see how Gopi will handle this. I think all that will run through her head is when Ahem said he only loves Anita so with that being said hopefulyl she'll have noticed how much Ahem has changed so it will be cool to see how this plays out.  
Edited by love_goahem - 12 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rightly said... even i want the same so that gopi takes in her own life..
deepikalal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Andjenie

From what i read here Anita was the gf of Ahem. I am only watching since a few weeks.. Why did Anita leave..? 

she left after she found out that ahem was getting married to gopi and gopi knows about anita in fact everyone knows thats why rashi told her it was anita's ghost during the ghost story phase. 

i think it would be good if they bring her back coz it will bring the viewers back on the side with sns coz with last wk being the wk that rashi got kicked out sns must got huge numbers in the rating but this wk it will be still no1 but as high as last wk so i hoping they bring a story involving gopi ahem and anita

I just saw an old episode where ahem goes to meet anita to tell her that hes getting married but no offence to ahem gopi is why better looking then anita  anita looks too old for him...and you can see that hes attracted to gopi from the episodes where gopi is wearing the designer dress and from old episodes too like the dress she worn during their dance and the green dress 

Edited by deepikalal - 12 years ago
siri25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever

Before I didnt want anita coming back now I do gopi needs that then she wil take interest in her life and not rashis

Gopi is hopeless yar.. i dnt think anything on earth makes difference to her xept her rashi ben's tears.. poor Ahem..
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agreed with u @siri poor ahem so sad for ahem