Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kunataanya

more than vikas n dd it's vikas and gc whose chemistry that has to work in this track... i'm excited to see how explosive their interactions wud be... till now msk's interaction with all negative characters like brij and both the naintaras have been worth watching... hopefully msk-vikram wud be equally interesting...

👍🏼 Totally agree. Eagerly waiting for the clash of the Titans. I never mentioned about Vikas and DD's chemistry. i am just trying to appreciate their efforts.  I love Maaneets chemistry to the core and they are the ones who bring smile to my face. No matter what the story line is I am always smiling while watching GHSP especially GURTI.

revamys thumbnail
DD and GC did great acting. vikas is doing a good job as a negative character. Where does chemistry come in between DD and vikas??? I dont understand !!! IF this is called chemistry, then what u will call the compatibility between GC and DD?
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Obviously, no one can come b/w maaneet...but i cant ignore Vikram too...i'm just loving him...lol
pearl_warrior thumbnail
First I was thinking and hoping that whoever the stalker is, he should atleast be comparable enough to GC..So that I don't say "Oh God!!This one is nothing in front of Maan.."..
But Vikram is not only comparable but has the ability to give a good fight to Maan...I would love to see what chemistry prevails between them..It sure should be angry hot...

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In each every actor when they are doing scene with a co-actor if the chemistry is good, the scene will be perfect.

Vikas being a very good actor and GC being also being a very good actor will make the show very interesting and watchable.

Vikas chemistry with GC & DD and individually with them is important.

Wants Vikram to be negative throughout the show.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and may i ask what u meant by the line- wake up GC?! 
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true,i too liked d telephone conversation
but hope cvs painful editing doesnt spoil d fun
vikas acts superb as stalker,very hopeful wid dis track..😊
singh24 thumbnail
 Yes me too,  He is nice selection as  a negative ,  bcoz a villain must be  handsome   so that story become interesting  😛  😊  
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good dialogues by Vikram ---I like his courage n the way he operates---hehehe
I really liked Vika dialouge delivery and I re-watched his awesome smirk many times over. If he continues this way I'll be in big trouble.

Can't wait to see how the scenes between DD and Vikas will turn out.