Jane kya hoga rama re... :O (Predictions)

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PRECAP... OMG that SCARY Precap... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wifey... merrily making her way... towards Hubbys house.. n Villu Mallu...happily perched up on Hubbys Bed... 'Jaane kya hoga rama re?' 

Yes guys..thats the sole question thats going thru my mind ..since i saw the epi...

What do u feel??? What will happen..

My prediction:

Nidhi will barge into the house and the bedroom and Ashu n Mallu will be shocked seeing her..!! Ashu will tell her as to why she came when he asked her not to.. which will further irk Mallu...! Mallu will throw DAGGERS thru her eyes at Nidhi n direct her to go to the Hosp pronto..!! Nidhi seeing Ashu silent .. will sadly turn to leave ...but not before wishing Saiyan ji 'Good Morning' n 'Get well soon' ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Whats your prediction?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
my prediction EXACTLY D same as yours๐Ÿ˜‰
i think mallika will try to insult her there but Ashutosh will say something that will make Mallika even madder๐Ÿ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic...not sure...it was a bombastic precap for sure...

I think it'll be less scary than it looks...maybe Mallu will leave before Nidhi enters but Mallu will see Nidhi, but perhaps NIdhi will not...once inside...Ashu will feel a bit awkward but deal with Nidhi as kindly as he can, since he just can't help himself...

Nidhi will leave, Kaka will see her again...Kaka-Ashu convo and maybe some meaningful look from Kaka to Ashu...at the hospital Mallu will unleash her wrath at Nidhi...

btw i think IF Mallu & Nidhi meet in Ashu's room, Mallu will be nice to Nidhi in front of Ashu but be a &^#&^$#@ at the hospital
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Ramo... yh i think..thats most likely ...she mite lose her cool n say something to Nidhi.. n Ashu mite ask her to calm down..which will make her storm out.. ! However all that will get evened out at the hosp when Mallu will make Nidhis life hell .. :(

@Yanku... oh .. thats a nice possibility too... lets see... if Mallu will play the White of Grey tomorrow n keep quiet before Ashu.. n then later in the hosp.. dig her claws in Nidhi :O
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Ramo... yh i think..thats most likely ...she mite lose her cool n say something to Nidhi.. n Ashu mite ask her to calm down..which will make her storm out.. ! However all that will get evened out at the hosp when Mallu will make Nidhis life hell .. :(

@Yanku... oh .. thats a nice possibility too... lets see... if Mallu will play the White of Grey tomorrow n keep quiet before Ashu.. n then later in the hosp.. dig her claws in Nidhi :O

@bold its this i am 90% sure๐Ÿ˜‰altho mehwish's option sounds awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my prediction-mallika ll catch nidhi at doorstep..may b ll not let nidhi meet ashu.by sayng' wo aram kar rhe h'..sum lame xcuse...n ll tak her to hosp...give her lots of work...so dat c z nt able to meet ashu...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramonag

@bold its this i am 90% sure๐Ÿ˜‰altho mehwish's option sounds awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww thanks sweetie ๐Ÿ˜ณ

don't worry guys...whatever happens...love will find a way...today's episode was more significant for Ashu's character than Nidhi's...Kaka really made a light bulb go off in Ashu's mind...his smile was just splendid...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...he's so full of happiness...plus MB said his lines so cutely...it was adorable how he said k why is everyone saying i look so happy, it's not like i haven't smiled before...& Mallu noticing his happiness too...this is justt he beginning...what's going to happen to him later...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

my prediction-mallika ll catch nidhi at doorstep..may b ll not let nidhi meet ashu.by sayng' wo aram kar rhe h'..sum lame xcuse...n ll tak her to hosp...give her lots of work...so dat c z nt able to meet ashu...

Another highly probable one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nidhi seriously needs to calm down...i know she is high on love but i am suffocating lol...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

don't worry guys...whatever happens...love will find a way...today's episode was more significant for Ashu's character than Nidhi's...Kaka really made a light bulb go off in Ashu's mind...his smile was just splendid...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...he's so full of happiness...plus MB said his lines so cutely...it was adorable how he said k why is everyone saying i look so happy, it's not like i haven't smiled before...& Mallu noticing his happiness too...this is justt he beginning...what's going to happen to him later...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep.. those were heartwarming lines from him...that why are all saying as if i din smile before.. or was never happy before...!! Aab Ashu ko kaun samjhaye that...something has changed..in him. n changed for better... n its all thanks to his Wifey! ๐Ÿ˜ณ