Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree to all the comments against Toasty, today was completely ridiculous, i agree that the family is v impt, but the least she could have done is confide in Tej before she swaps the things.

That would have made things more acceptable, but here she just blindly lies.

It is not being mahan, it is being m for mad..Completely irritating, wondering if it is turning out to be K serials, and I agree, a sacrificing person sacrifices his /her happiness, but here our goddess is sacrificing others happiness.. Show is bordering on craziness.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is starting to act like that gulaal character who hid the brothers murder for the betterment of the family...that was totally psycho too and never could accept her mahanta...and now toasty...
the show has totally lost its direction and she really DOES NOT DESERVE TEJ>>>
malti said she would support pashu no matter what...why does she not get it...i think chedi made her responsible because he knew she would support family over tej...
she serioulsy needs to give the keys to malti and go away and get her head checked...there is a reason according to shakespeare and literature that my professor used to say...
head is above the heart that is about the other organs...and that is the order of importance...head should always be above heart and other stuff...unfortunately things are totally the other way around...esp with new dramas and movies...lust and heart over head...
i dont think i want to watch today...her crying martyr face...like gulaal or akshara...putting the husbands and household above family is getting a little too weird and abnormal and is totally not real...
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
only few words to say no women like Toasty exist i this world today, its beyond realistic thing it shld not have being shown in this generation atleast if this type of story line was showed 8-10 years ago then i wuld really dnt have any objection over this track n the behaviour shown by toasty...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Forgetting about Toasty for a second, can not Aisharya deny to do such character?? CV(s) must be brought to sense..

If she could have convinced Tej to let Pashu win.. fair enough .. but if you can not convince your husband, you stab him!!!

She is a diagrace and great example of how wife should not be..

Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree what toasty did was wrong but they shouldnt divorce because it, Toasty need to balance being a wife as well as a daughter in law, she shouldnt give one more importance then the other.
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏

I changed the results of a competition between two brothers and made my husband lose to save the unity and harmony of the family

Divorce me now😆
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Naina

The issue is more serious than Toasty envisaged. Sometimes life has no quick fix remedies. The results of the competition are much more serious. This is not a trophy from a fancy dress competition that you can give to the brother who cries more.

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Does she not see, that be demeaning and demoralizing her own husband, she is in a way destroying a son of the house and also her own life??

Mahan people also do not jeopardize others life's and dreams to make something right! They sacrifice something themselves to make others happy.

And come to think of it, she is actually destroying the self-confidence of two brothers! Now Pashu will feel he cannot win on his and Tej will feel like a loser!

As coolkitty aka Naina pointed out, Toasty is not saving the family, she is actually bringing the family to the risk of breaking up by her act.

And today Pashu loses in the competition with Tej, what will happen tomorrow when another young man will open his own shop right in front of Chaturvedi Saree Bhandaar and take away all their business? Tej saw an opportunity and like true businessman went and seized it. If Chhedi and Pashu live with their heads under sand, that will not change the market reality and Toasty cannot protect them.

If she had declared the true results then Chhedi and Pashu would have had to rethink their business strategies. It would've been wiser to make Chhedi understand that both Tej's shop and Pashu's shop can exist side by side as they cater to different market segments.

What Toasty has done is kill all intelligent thought and discussion in the house.

But more importantly, Toasty needs to understand the importance of marriage and what it means to her. Like Toasty's banishment was an eye-opener to Tej, being served divorce papers would make Toasty re-evaluate her own marriage and she really needs that kick in the butt right now.
abc113 thumbnail
First of all, results before fabrication were not that different. It was just a matter of one or two sarees. So we can't conclude that Pashu is a bad sales person and Tej with all his college education and charm is a better business man. And not every month is the same for every business. I am sure there are ups and downs for everyone and judging on a month's basis is not a correct decision. So, even though Tej needs tremendous appreciation for achieving remarkable sales in first month of opening his shop, it doesn't mean Pashu with his traditional mind-set and years of experience in sari business is headed for a doom.

I hope this family realizes soon that they can achieve greater heights of success in their business if they employ Pashu's rich experience along with Tej's youthful energy and charm. They have to reevaluate their strategies, make change in individual responsibilities and work together as a stronger team.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abc113

First of all, results before fabrication were not that different. It was just a matter of one or two sarees. So we can't conclude that Pashu is a bad sales person and Tej with all his college education and charm is a better business man. And not every month is the same for every business. I am sure there are ups and downs for everyone and judging on a month's basis is not a correct decision. So, even though Tej needs tremendous appreciation for achieving remarkable sales in first month of opening his shop, it doesn't mean Pashu with his traditional mind-set and years of experience in sari business is headed for a doom.

I hope this family realizes soon that they can achieve greater heights of success in their business if they employ Pashu's rich experience along with Tej's youthful energy and charm. They have to reevaluate their strategies, make change in individual responsibilities and work together as a stronger team.

Agreed! Well put! What Pitaji doesnt see, is the immense potential in Tej! He is stifling his energy and his enthusiasm!  Yes, one month is a short time to prove ones potential, but the thing is, Tej took the challenge up. He did not back out with any excuse. None. He bravely battled it alone, used his intelligence, the fact that no one actually supported him morally is very sad, may be except Sudha and Malti, who actually saw through this injustice. Chedi is wrong to think only one saree shop should be there..they dont see the immense profit they will make with two very profitable shops! Such a shame! I do hope both Chedi and Toasty mend their ways.
~ Naina.
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Want to double like your post...very well written and captures our collective anguish :)

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Wait..wait..she did WHAT??????? You have got to be kidding me!! She has the audacity to switch results, go against the dreams of her husband for the betterment of the family? What loony bin is she? Does she not see, that be demeaning and demoralizing her own husband, she is in a way destroying a son of the house and also her own life?? This is NOT mahanta. Mahan people do not cheat like this. And Mahan people also do not jeopardize others life's and dreams to make something right! They sacrifice something themselves to make others happy. If Toasty cannot support Tej, she should refrain from making Pashy win! Is she Pashu's wife?? Even she has the better sense to stay out of this! This is getting ridiculous by the minute! Tej should indeed show her the door this time and with much attitude! She is WRONG! So wrong, she cannot even imagine! And come to think of it, she is actually destroying the selfconfidence of two brothers! Now Pashu will feel he cannot win on his and Tej will feel like a loser! Its a loss for both..so where does she come off being Mahan, beats me! To top that she has the audacity to confess to Tej? Huh! I would much rather they kick her out of C family and even Sudha lets hehr have it! This girl has lost her sense of balance and what is actually right.

~Naina.