Vote Yes for a Divorce Track

Poll

Tej should dump Toasty

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I seriously would not object to yet another separation between Tej and Toasty. In fact I demand it. Tej should dump Toasty or at the very least serve her separation papers till she gets rid of her Mahaanta bhoot. And yes this track should take precedence over Ved's marriage, else Toasty will spoil Ved and Nitika's married life too. All those who agree with me, vote yes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
Toasty understands how important is his family to Tej. Tej didn't want to marry Toasty until he had convinced his family. He didn't want to vote in her favor just because he wouldn't go against his family when the decision was being taken to throw her out of sasural. She knows Tej loves his family too much. Right now, he might be blinded by a rage to prove himself capable of doing business independent of his brother's help and is able to ignore the hurt he is causing to entire family. As we can see no one in the family is happy with Pashu and Tej's competition and want it to end it ASAP without taking sides with either of them. This family and these brothers have gone through a lot in life together, they may be distracted temporarily but they are bound by a very strong bond of love and caring. Toasty understands that so wants to do for Tej what will make him happy and content in long run. She always looks at the bigger picture and in doing so she gets hurt, scolded, thrown out, called names but she has nondistractible (a word?) perseverance which makes her sail through tough times without much complaining and support. So many wonderful changes that we see in the family now are due to consistent and determined effort of Toasty. Whether you like it or not, this girl is larger than life and such people do exist in real life.

And who knows, after that phone call about pitaji's friend's illness, Tej might change his attitude, even though he knows he is winning, he might tell Toasty to provide the numbers in favor of Pashu.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abc113

Toasty understands how important is his family to Tej. Tej didn't want to marry Toasty until he had convinced his family. He didn't want to vote in her favor just because he wouldn't go against his family when the decision was being taken to throw her out of sasural. She knows Tej loves his family too much. Right now, he might be blinded by a rage to prove himself capable of doing business independent of his brother's help and is able to ignore the hurt he is causing to entire family. As we can see no one in the family is happy with Pashu and Tej's competition and want it to end it ASAP without taking sides with either of them. This family and these brothers have gone through a lot in life together, they may be distracted temporarily but they are bound by a very strong bond of love and caring. Toasty understands that so wants to do for Tej what will make him happy and content in long run. She always looks at the bigger picture and in doing so she gets hurt, scolded, thrown out, called names but she has nondistractible (a word?) perseverance which makes her sail through tough times without much complaining and support. So many wonderful changes that we see in the family now are due to consistent and determined effort of Toasty. Whether you like it or not, this girl is larger than life and such people do exist in real life.

And who knows, after that phone call about pitaji's friend's illness, Tej might change his attitude, even though he knows he is winning, he might tell Toasty to provide the numbers in favor of Pashu.

Yes but she does not understand how important is husband-wife relationship. She does not understand how important it is to stand by husband in need. She does not understand that self dignity of her husband is important.

and if all this is BS to this larger than life lady, why did not she come back to the family when the whole family requested her but was waiting for Tej to come back and take her?? Why such double standard?

These changed theories of Toasty Maia are simply called idiotic..

Do not mind.. since you are a newbie.. I hope you are not part of CV? If yes, pls. look at the downhill TRP and understand that such larger than life character only exists in wild dreams.. we lesser morals have out rightly rejected such character..
abc113 thumbnail
To each his own. I am speaking about the show the way I perceive it and the way I choose to enjoy it. My personal experiences and human interactions in life are definitely very different from anyone else so I am expected to relate to incidents and characters in a different way than yours.

No, I am not CV. I have been watching this show from the very beginning using links posted by either Nipun97 or on youtube which ever gets posted first because I can hardly wait to see a new episode :)
-Purva- thumbnail
@abc

If such people exist in real life, they know better than to hover in my vicinity. Even a Mahaan Devi has a healthy sense of self-preservation and would not want an ashtray thrown at her.

But seriously, why should Toasty complain if Tej decides to divorce her? After all it is in the best interest of the family. Pashu is already jealous of her, Malti is not being given the keys of the house because of her, and now she has cheated her husband.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gangubai1

@abc

If such people exist in real life, they know better than to hover in my vicinity. Even a Mahaan Devi has a healthy sense of self-preservation and would not want an ashtray thrown at her.

But seriously, why should Toasty complain if Tej decides to divorce her? After all it is in the best interest of the family. Pashu is already jealous of her, Malti is not being given the keys of the house because of her, and now she has cheated her husband.

Btw Gangu - I am guessing she has done what she is best known to do !! Is this right?? I am still 3.5 hours away from seeing it - not that I will watch after knowing this.

abc - nothing personal.. off course we are debating our perceptions only..
Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Yes you guess right. She first sends Nitika to purchase sarees worth 10k from Pashu's shop and then interchanges the collections. She later shows Malti the true results and in tomorrow's episode she'll confess to Tej too.

I walked out soon as I saw the first break precap in which she interchanges the results. Not going to bother watching anymore till Tej decides to whack her bottom so that her brain starts functioning again. Obviously she is using her not so nice derrier for thinking.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Wait..wait..she did WHAT??????? You have got to be kidding me!! She has the audacity to switch results, go against the dreams of her husband for the betterment of the family? What loony bin is she? Does she not see, that be demeaning and demoralizing her own husband, she is in a way destroying a son of the house and also her own life?? This is NOT mahanta. Mahan people do not cheat like this. And Mahan people also do not jeopardize others life's and dreams to make something right! They sacrifice something themselves to make others happy. If Toasty cannot support Tej, she should refrain from making Pashy win! Is she Pashu's wife?? Even she has the better sense to stay out of this! This is getting ridiculous by the minute! Tej should indeed show her the door this time and with much attitude! She is WRONG! So wrong, she cannot even imagine! And come to think of it, she is actually destroying the selfconfidence of two brothers! Now Pashu will feel he cannot win on his and Tej will feel like a loser! Its a loss for both..so where does she come off being Mahan, beats me! To top that she has the audacity to confess to Tej? Huh! I would much rather they kick her out of C family and even Sudha lets hehr have it! This girl has lost her sense of balance and what is actually right.
~Naina.
-Purva- thumbnail
Precisely my point. I was so disgusted with what she has done I wanted to really break the TV (since I couldn't break her head)

Oh how I wish Malti would go and tell Pashu the truth and Pashu calls everyone to the living room and does one of his famous "RIP-Toasty Apart" scenes and then he tells her angrily that he doesn't want her charity. And Chhedi takes back the keys of the house from her, saying that he trusted her but she has broken the faith he had in her, and even Dadaji turns his back on her telling her that by lying and cheating in this way, she has disappointed them all.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
I absolutely hated her monologue of how Pashu would be shattered and his life would end if he didnt win! Has she gone so blind to her husbands wishes that she is thinking what will happen to Pashu first before Tej? Seriously, who is she married to? Just because one if elder/older, does not give them the right to expect to be respected. Respect is earned, if it was sold per kg, everyone would have to be respected!! And today, toasty has lost that little respect i had for all the changes she has done! Seems to me she didnt marry tej, but she married the house instead! ugh. I felt like swinging a tight on across her face! I wish Sudha gives her one good! You know come to think of, Sudha is literally the only one that does think of Tej! Could Toasty be anymore lost in her ways?? Lord help her!