Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

After looking at precap i have a feeling that BM is thinking of leaving the house as she may be thinking that it is because of her, kasyap's are hating ishwar so muchπŸ˜•

Honestly, what is wrong with this woman if such a thing does happen. She's been living there most of the time taking care of things BP should have been taking care and yet she's the one leaving? Unbelievable. It's like a robber entering your house and you leave it to let the robber stay there while shifting to someplace else for your safety and security. BM NEEDS TO TAKE A GODDAMN STAND ALREADY. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

i DOUBT ,  they will tell Ishan abt BM leaving as They might think before Ishan could come back they will find BM . BM leaving will show BP what he means to them . or something . πŸ€”

kasyap's will try n hide about BM leaving the house but suhana calls BM 40 times in a dayπŸ˜†...so if she does not get to talk to BM sushaan will get suspicious n may decide to give delhi a visit.
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

🀣🀣🀣 aur Ishaan ki vaat lag jayegi... 🀣

Is that a different name for the Lallos? Vaat? ROFLROFL
MadameX thumbnail

Having GREAT EXPECTATIONS from ishaan ...naaa🀣

Nothing is impossible these days...a little surgery and he's good to go. ROFL
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ekta mai you are too goodπŸ‘

As Sheema Di says " Ekta is giving Renu run for her Money " πŸ€£  πŸ€£

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

kasyap's will try n hide about BM leaving the house but suhana calls BM 40 times in a dayπŸ˜†...so if she does not get to talk to BM sushaan will get suspicious n may decide to give delhi a visit.

Seems Far stretch , but Who cares . Besides Suhana needs to b exploit more By Maid & Tell more stories to Abhi Abhi . Ishan needs to worry abt HIS SONA . So they r very busy as it is  . 
MadameX thumbnail

Nothing to Discuss as usual . Sona was good . Ishan thinking , & Suhana Mai told whole bunch of Juicy Spicy Stories abt Sona - Ishan ...  Ghaar Jaake pitaee hone wali hain !!! 
       I too think BM is leaving the house as She thinks she is responsible for BP leaving . She didn't perform her duties well . 
      Meethi beta Pahele Maa ne pita abb Papa ne danta  , Muh bandh hee rakha karo . Khamkha main Shameless Man ke liye Piti Jaogee . 
      As for Gandhiji , Easier said than done . Should b individual's choice . Besides Forgiving is easy , FORGETTING IT is hard . Which Noway Family is going to forget . I m not big fan of Gandhiji & that's that . 
     If BM leaves soon which is not going to b before Friday , Everyone will go to kill USM . πŸ˜†                                      

I really truly don't understand why BM would think like that...so far she's always seemed a confident woman and now she's acting like...Gopi vahu. πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

GOpi too πŸ˜³  πŸ˜†  @ Red Good one πŸ€£

haila Gopi too... 😲 kab...

wese mene Akshara ko dekhna chhod diya... 1-11/2 mahine pehle... I am super bored now... πŸ₯±
MadameX thumbnail

Or she'll be given some answer like BM went to visit so-and-so sick person and is taking care of that person so Suhana will just buy into it.

Waise Suhana calling BM 40 times a day...doesn't she have friends to talk to (ie Suli-Sudi)? πŸ˜† I think people usually spend more time talking to their friends than family in a day. πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No doubt... ekta's sense of humor is far better than mineπŸ‘

Blooper mujhe milte nahi...one liner ka tag ekta ne chin liya...main kaya karu...lagta hai iss forum pe mera dana panni khatam hogayaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago