Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hima-hot-g

rishi n indi fight ðŸ˜†..it was cute.

well the topic is about first episode only.
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The bus scene...Was very emotional and touching...
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the first episode was shot beautifully. i loved how the director of photography mounted the scenes. indira's terrace overlooks the red fort! how beautiful is that! also, the busy nukkads of chandni chowk, the hustle and the bustle, the big wide roads of delhi...beautiful! thank god that the serial is shot at real locations and not a set like the chandni chowk set of karan johar's kabhi khushi kabhi ghum! 😆

i loved the malpua dialogue...the child actor is really good though he needs to lose some weight.

aaah sunaina bhabhi and her love for food...hahaha...her salivating over the butter in indira's hands was hilarious. uske liye toh har problem ka nuska hain khana. i was laughing at how she tries to console her sasuma with aaloo paranthas! 😆😆

indira's mother seems a bit weird, worshipping her husband's photo like that.😕 no wonder she chose a bahu who worships her lazy son! 😆

rati was fabulous. i have no other word for her. i loved the way she keeps butter and bournvita under lock and key! ðŸ˜† she knows exactly how much of a glutton sunaina bhabhi is. 😆

the lazy brother was also amazing. that fuchsia shirt, those kohl lined eyes, that dialogue regarding mungfallis...hahaha

then came the entry of the hero and i went 🤢 what lame dialogues and shayari. i switched off completely after that. 🤢🤢

all in all, the first episode was very good until the entry of the hero.
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Osprisshow thumbnail
the scene when she unlocked the butter cubes for Ishaan!!😆
arti_tiil_death thumbnail
i loved the ishaan indira scene.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good initiative
and i really don't mind if its late and just chill if u guys are late then those who feel left out plz don't feel so...we are always here to discuss...

so my fav scene was ofcorse the bus scene...in that small sequence all of the girl's pain were out and in such a way that it touched my heart so much that i was lost in deep thoughts and was pity on her and her problems...poor girl...but still she represent strength as after all of this still she is not ready to loose hope or let any tear or hope down...
MaYur_AbhiSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here
the bus scene here too
and reasons are so obvious
indu's pain
skystar thumbnail
bus scene when she was very upset for family
ayeshaakhtar thumbnail
my favourite scene is also tha bus scene it was really touching
nerdndproud thumbnail
like other people my fav scene is also the bus scene where Indira was talking about herself. that time i could connect myself with that girl who is struggling with her life to get a better life. u know what i love most about Indira is she never gives up nd she never cry. i personally believe crying is not a solution. I love the determination in Indira's voice when she told...ek din main bhi hasungi aur uss din puri delhi dekhegi wo hasi...