maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So all of us are frustrated because we are not getting enough dose of goham moments in the show. I think that the CVs have intentionally delayed the love track of goham to accommodate rashi's marriage kalakaris and kinjal's letter and necklace kand.

I think kinjal's entry in MM is meant for showing the true colours of kinjal to aham. The way she talks rudely to gopi and may be revealing her letter kalakari to gopi in her effort to get gopi also out of MM. And aham or koki overhearing this.

I think that there is no use if kinjal's true colours are shown to aham after his confession of love to gopi. If CVs want to make this track to bring goham closer them I am with them. Also there is no other way for kinjal truth to come out if she is not at MM.

I don't think rashi's kalakaris being revealed in near future, CVs would like to keep them for future so it may be kinjal exposed completely.

I just want to be optimistic. What do you guys think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikalal thumbnail
like you and everyone else that found out that shes returning hoping for the same cause it could lead ahem to realise that he was wrong about hitting gopi and may say sry and may even hug for it ðŸ˜Š
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let's hope that happens but sometimes what we think is obviously going to happen , the cvs just waste the opportunity to make us the viewers happy. So when I first heard kinjal is coming back I thought exposure could be the only reason to bring her back to mm ,cos urmilla will neva just let kinjal go now that she is the cash cow , without milking for everything but the way things are going on the show I am afraid to even hope
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i need goahem scenes...

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kinjal coming back is tit for tat on Urmis part...we are still going to see kalkaris from kinjal...at the moment Kinjal hates her family and the family dont like her...she will make Gopis like hell...so Rashi goes and Kinjal comes...may the crap continue  Edited by shaffa - 12 years ago