Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi Left? Aww I Hope She Won't Marry Shyam.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow brilliant , loved the way u guys capture his feelings it is what he must be going thru in da serial . Beautifully written , well done . Thanks for the pm
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Mya Aahana big ðŸ¤—   you guys that was a phenomenal OS!! Superb...amazing...marvelous absolutely loved it! The confrontation was beautiful you've done it fantastically and explained Arnav's feelings amazingly loved it and the last few lines were heart breaking, absolutely beautiful! Loved the OS thanks for the PM keep rocking guys ðŸ¤—
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

res

EDITED**

Wow stealer. ðŸ¥º
lovely written. 
you and Aahana wrote really nice. ðŸ˜³

Title suits the OS
Also, I see y you kept it now. 
It does have full on justice. 
Feeling more bad for ASR

Wonder why such things have to take place. 
Anyways, it was brilliant. 
Esp the last paragraph. 
Loved it the best. 

Gals, this deserves to be turned into SS if not an FF !!!!
But, won't force since I know how much tight one can get with just 2 FF's and all. 

Loved reading my comment stealer? ðŸ¤£

Lol thanks for the comment Khushi! Im glad you liked it

hun this is an OS plz I cannot write more depressing stuff! I would need help if I did that 🤣

😆 Your comment left me with my mouth hanging 😃😳
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was brilliant!!
you guys are the best!!
awesome awesome os!!!

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was so emotional. who said u r not good at writing sad moments. u r superb. i hope in reality also arnav realises his mistake. it was so touching that it really made me cry. pls do write more stuff like this. thanx for pm.
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, this was amazing...you both wrote brilliantly...the confrontation was written marvelously...the lines were absolutely perfect...loved it very much...thanks for the pm  
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
too good!!!!
m watng fr the episode to be shown...wen it will be shown arnav's heartbeat stopped!!!!!
hey SOUL SISTER!!
finally something from you! i wanted to see this happen yesterday, Khushi telling him off, but i guess the cvs have her too bruised to articulate anything biting... cos usually she unleashes a tornado before she gives the silent treatment... o well i still love Khushi (in a very unlesbian way mind you)

and Arnie boy... well he's complicated and i love that. i dont think he'll go and fight for her unless he's pushed to it.. which makes me wonder what he will do after their married cos that where this is headed... and what about Dhruv.. us ke entry kab ho gi? but one thing i'll say about ur Arnav is i can never predict what he'll do which makes him fun to watch!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was so goood..a tearful update.