Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i guess..he might see the blood on the broken glass and assumes that she is hurt and took bandage wd him...

but,,,what i was thinking k...y dint he thot k that blood can b of OP (or JP..whoever he was)..who actually picked up the brokrn glass...he shud first go to OP/JP then wd the bandage to dress his wound...!!!
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it could be OP's blood on glassπŸ˜›, so i think her blood will not be on the broken glass only, but also on the mannat ki chabi,, then Arnav will realize its Khushi's blood πŸ˜›
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaBarun4eva

it could be OP's blood on glassπŸ˜›, so i think her blood will not be on the broken glass only, but also on the mannat ki chabi,, then Arnav will realize its Khushi's blood πŸ˜›

oh ya...gud point!!😊
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Did she give his mannat ki chaabi?? or put it on the table??
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash95

He knew her finger was hurt and carried the bandage with him or does he have spare in his pocket πŸ˜†

Haan dekho na ... kitna dedicated lover hai , and people still want to blast him πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Haan dekho na ... kitna dedicated lover hai , and people still want to blast him πŸ˜ƒ

Just like Arnav's blasting for Khushi is because of love...people's blasting for Arnav whenever he hurts Khushi, is because perhaps they love him too much to see him stoop down to a new level in his own eyes everyday???
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He will probably use his ASR branded handkerchief and wrap it neatly like a perfectionist and then use that as a make shift bandage - Or maybe he will take med kit with him in car.

arre yaar director ne supply karrra hoga Barun ko... very resourseful! hah! πŸ˜‰ TV mein aisa he hotha hai!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is a mobile doctor to khushi 🀣
jahbless thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bandage & Payal & Physical therapy  care
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LX2FX2

He will see blood on the glass or floor and then take the bandage with him to the mandir...my takeπŸ˜‰

That's the thought I had too, he will see blood on the glass and realize it is not his or OP's. He'll realize Khushi was injured and will worry about her, that is why he'll end up at the mandir. See he's a sweetheart but just doesn't want to show it.