I'm feeling great about the show right now...lol

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everybody, 

Did you all think like me that this Dowry case and police investigation was going to drag out and this Kokila clearing her name would go on for a few weeks, it was a pleasant surprise when the matter was dealt with in one episode...😲, by Saathiya standards this is new. Well thought to share this with everybody, not to interrupt your mourning about the CV's or Gopi, that I've noticed in most of the threads, but that's something optimistic right? 

Also as per the SBB/SBS video next track up is Kinjal thrown out the CM and back at the MM, Kokila hopefully doesn't let her lay around doing nothing and puts her to work and hopefully Aham is around and notices Kinjal's meanness to Gopi, and the necklace kand comes out and then the letter she wrote, so I'm looking forward to further revelations to Aham in the upcoming track. 

You can go back to mourning now, have a party ðŸ¥³

😆

Nafisa

p.s. well I thought I would try a little tact this time, then what I did previously. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like your tact!!

I'm enjoying the show it's moving along at a good pace, hopefully they will keep the pace up and therefore viewers interest too!!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi everybody, 

Did you all think like me that this Dowry case and police investigation was going to drag out and this Kokila clearing her name would go on for a few weeks, it was a pleasant surprise when the matter was dealt with in one episode...😲, by Saathiya standards this is new. Well thought to share this with everybody, not to interrupt your mourning about the CV's or Gopi, that I've noticed in most of the threads, but that's something optimistic right? 

Also as per the SBB/SBS video next track up is Kinjal thrown out the CM and back at the MM, Kokila hopefully doesn't let her lay around doing nothing and puts her to work and hopefully Aham is around and notices Kinjal's meanness to Gopi, and the necklace kand comes out and then the letter she wrote, so I'm looking forward to further revelations to Aham in the upcoming track. 

😆

Nafisa

p.s. well I thought I would try a little tact this time, then what I did previously. 

😉 ...Well Im also hoping things will help in Gopi & Ahem falling in love with each other !!!! We have been spoilt for Gopi & Ahem romance & since last few days we havent got the ones which we want...we did get other dimensions to their relationship...we feel we are lost !!!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree finally the cvs see sense that dragging a track out gets boring so  we had a surprise, the show it self is verygood but frustrating on certain issues ðŸ˜‰
deepikalal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi everybody, 

😆

Nafisa

i just the video from sbb and all i can hope is for the same that ahem notices the meanness kinjal shows towards gopi i believe these lastest episodes we seeing a changed ahem and gopi cause up till rashi getting kicked out gopi was okay but know shes changed as well hoping she finds out soon what rashi did to ruin the relationship between her and Ahem i think it's time we see her get angry , cause we saw hetal get angry and we never thought we would see that so i'm hoping and like with hetal everyone will be surprised  this is just a thought, what do you think?

like most ppl i'm  just waiting to see if they will a good Gohem scene this wk last wk was the food scene and before the the pyjama scene so hoping the cv's have more coming in upcoming episodes.
Edited by deepikalal - 12 years ago
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also wish that ahem find out abt kinjal how rude she is with gopi. It will be fun to watch exposing necklace kand .
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True they did that really quickly. So there is hope that they can improve. 😆

Lets hope that Kinjal gets what she deserves also. I loved her as long as she was making life hard for Urmila. But I will hate her, if she becomes gohem again. Do you think it would be to much to ask of the cvs to get Kinjal's truth out in the open in a week a two? 😕 Just maybe 😕

Lets cross our fingers for that 😉
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we all want ahem to know about kinjal. but i doubt whether this cv's are interested  to reveal it now.
cv's will drag this kalakaries to the end. i think they will make the show in such a way that all the three couples will start a happy life at the same time. so we have to wait until urshi and kinjal become good.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i also want ahem to find out abt wht kinjal did and stand up for gopi, n if she cme bk i want kinjal to mind her own business n let ahem and gopi lead a happy life n she shuld stop interferring in their lives as they are happy the way they are livin so kinjal stay out of the lives, bt glad the story is moving ahead...

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your positive post Nafisa! I am sure Urmi is not going to have to try very hard to 'persuade' Kinjal to return to MM! I am sure when Kinjal is back she will then try to get rid of Gopi from MM. But Kinjal doesn't actually know how Gopi and Ahem's relationship has moved on in recent months and therefore when she starts misbehaving with Gopi, Ahem may actually catch her out.