Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by v.wingz

Congo ! BTW I am New To this AT !

Welcome :) 🤗
second thread..!!! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
Aashi...heyyy. I'm ok, thanks *hugs*

Shilpi...he wasn't there in yest's epi?? Good good! Actually, the thing is,,,Shyam's character is one major blunder by the CVs. Sometimes i wonder why ppl have accepted him sooo easily?? The character is not at all developed properly. i mean..i agree that he's a villain in the tale...is a complete black (not grey) character...even then...not convincing AT ALL!

Ishu...hmmm...reading it also sounds disappointing...he shouldn't have pushed her.
Originally posted by v.wingz

Congo ! BTW I am New To this AT !

Hi, welcome to the AT....😃
Originally posted by aa123.80

Lol, I'm back! Congrats on the 2nd!

Diya, lolll... Yeah, maybe that's why she did go to his room... But then why was she fidgeting with the bag? And was it me, or in yesterday's precap for this scene, she said "hum aapko kuch dene aaye hain.." though she didn't say it today in the actual scene...:S Dunno, it still looked weird to me, though your explanation makes it sound a bit better.

Shilpi, I'm with you. They were both inconsistent. How come she came when she decided not to? And then the whole looking at him, going to the room, crying when he was holding her. Too weak! Maybe I was thinking what a person would've done in real life, cause a girl who heard someone insult her like that the minute she entered, calling her money hungry would never have done that, so that pissed me off.  And ASR disappointed with the push, she almost hit the table. Not done at all, no matter how angry he is.

khushi cried today?? did i doze off while watching?? no no..not possible while ArShi is on... but yeah i m left wondering too...

@red - i agree

@bold - BIG mistake...🤣 u forgot the first usool - leave reality behind, soaps are meant to take u away from the real world!!

@Diya - i kinda felt that too...khushi went to resolve his anger issues! but letting him manhandle her...thats no way to resolve it...that guy needs to learn his boundaries... i;d prefer khushi pushing herself away n telling him wot she was there for n be done with it..being straightforward like she was when she resigned...
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
Ria - Welcome Hon :] ðŸ¤—
Just one random thought...and after that i'm off 😆...won't it be better if Arnav takes out all his gussa on his genious bro in law?? He can kick him...break his jaws...throw him anywhere n everywhere...do watever he likes...atleast he would spare the innocent girl 🤣
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Aashi...heyyy. I'm ok, thanks *hugs*

Shilpi...he wasn't there in yest's epi?? Good good! Actually, the thing is,,,Shyam's character is one major blunder by the CVs. Sometimes i wonder why ppl have accepted him sooo easily?? The character is not at all developed properly. i mean..i agree that he's a villain in the tale...is a complete black (not grey) character...even then...not convincing AT ALL!

Ishu...hmmm...reading it also sounds disappointing...he shouldn't have pushed her.

Ashu, i was being sarcastic...forget its the virtual world where the tone isnt audible yest was dedicated to shyam

and i never like all black villains - very unrealistic, even for soaps - cant they give him some sorta motive rather than just make him a pyscho!
Oh hey!! I didn't notice the new AT. Congrats!! 
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Just one random thought...and after that i'm off 😆...won't it be better if Arnav takes out all his gussa on his genious bro in law?? He can kick him...break his jaws...throw him anywhere n everywhere...do watever he likes...atleast he would spare the innocent girl 🤣

🤣 🤣 Why Didn't I Think About This Before ?! :X