Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow i like this idea a lot but i don't think cvs will think about it πŸ˜•

Lets wait and see how our lover boy finds his princess. 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushix

yea he might see her blood stain in the broken glass and realize what he did.. since he knows she's going to the mandir (assuming he heard when she was telling everyone) he will go there too bringing a bandage with him.. as for the Pandit, Anjali might ask Arnav to drop him at the temple..Arnav can giv that excuse to Khushi incase she asks him why is he following her..πŸ˜†

@BOLD Don't know why but that actually made me LOL πŸ€£

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i was thinking he'll see the blood drops too
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Kauser...I was wondering about it too...but I think Anjali or La may see the blood - these days that's what these two characters do...they point things out (but never infer anything useful/sensible from them) πŸ˜†... loved the vampire idea too - erm,m isn't that a different show, though πŸ˜†...

Oh, so that's why "mazkachazka"? I always remembered the biscuits when I saw your username!
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will he really follow Khusi and will go mandir???
in precap arnav was wearing different shirt with tie. when i saw the precap i was just wondering if he really follows khusi, he should not waste time for changing his dress. it could be accidentally they will meet. and bandage, it was in his car.πŸ˜‰

Targaryen thumbnail
most probably he will!!

aww how cute actually πŸ˜³

so he does care for our khushi guyyss 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Blood drops😲...darling...its quite a way from RM to the mandir...itna khoon niklega ton khushi will faint yearπŸ˜†!

But I really like ur idea...anything for them to meetπŸ˜ƒ
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anantanant

Nice post Kauser...I was wondering about it too...but I think Anjali or La may see the blood - these days that's what these two characters do...they point things out (but never infer anything useful/sensible from them) πŸ˜†... loved the vampire idea too - erm,m isn't that a different show, though πŸ˜†...

Oh, so that's why "mazkachazka"? I always remembered the biscuits when I saw your username!

yeah usha seriously im tired of anji's dumbness ..but yeah it'd be great to see arnav going there out of his concern for khushi rather than him being sent there to drop of the pandit or etc..haha yeah vampire idea..lol

πŸ˜†u did get reminded about those??🀣

πŸ˜†
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shybabe

Blood drops😲...darling...its quite a way from RM to the mandir...itna khoon niklega ton khushi will faint yearπŸ˜†!

But I really like ur idea...anything for them to meetπŸ˜ƒ

nai nai dear..apne ghalath samjha..i meant there be some drops near the table on the floor(where Khushi was standing),or on the table itself or near the broken glass..and maybe they'd show arnav noticing khushi's covered hand.. but yaar ek bath bataun??CV's kuch kam nai hai to show the whole place with khushi's blood drops..akhir unka kya jata hai??just some liquid na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we can expect such illogical feats from our cv's lol..

thanx yeah im all in for them to meet for their symbolical engagement..😳
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surenkal

I sure he is eventually going to tell her that he cannot love her because he is a vampire... only vampires can spot teeny meeny drops of blood and follow khushi to mandir

good oneπŸ‘πŸ€£