Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

That Khushi and this Khushi has a difference. That Khushi was not in love with Arnav. This one is and while also trying to fight her feelings. She will give it to him soon. when he crosses his limit.s

exactly my words...
she IS in love wd him...
and when u love sm1...u change...ur reactions kinda change..specially for that specific person...that person is no longer just another guy who misbehaves and u can shout and confront whatsoever...
All that matters is u love him no matter how he is and what he do...
so..for me...khushi's reaction today...was totally justified...

oh n ya...that "gush of wind and they feel eachothers presence"..is cute...
sskf thumbnail
Absolutely right. hope word gets to the cv team too.
hemanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so a lot of ppl are mentioining that Khushi's reaction is different cause she is in love iwth him!?!? but personall i have noticed this thing about khushi even before she "fell in love" with him..like when she was confused on waht she felt..SHe would still take his shoulder grabbing and wall hitting and all that yellign..and most of it being..No matter what it is..Khushi is shown to be a  proud, self reliant individual who will stand up for the wrongs that occurs around her..Her not standing up to Arnav when he is like sooo insulting and rude, its just does not suit her..
Love is all great and stuff..but i mean there is osmething called self respect u know?
anyhow just my two cents
I don't like what love is doing to khushi. exactly what I didn't want to happen.

ASR is hurting her because she is letting him do that.After all he has always been like that.
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This is just for to answer the wind-blowing scenes:

Personally i love them ☺️ Maybe it's because of the fact it never happens in reality, but I guess that's why as a girl I loved fairytales? If the couple have good chemistry like Sanaya and Barun, then any wind-blowing and any "sensing" each other is forgivable :D 

Of course there are couples on screen that have terrible chemistry (according to me) and so all the wind-blowing just makes me cringe, but in this case, every time they "sense" each other, I get a goofy grin on my face.

Maybe it's just me... 😆
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: hemanshi

so a lot of ppl are mentioining that Khushi's reaction is different cause she is in love iwth him!?!? but personall i have noticed this thing about khushi even before she "fell in love" with him..like when she was confused on waht she felt..SHe would still take his shoulder grabbing and wall hitting and all that yellign..and most of it being..No matter what it is..Khushi is shown to be a  proud, self reliant individual who will stand up for the wrongs that occurs around her..Her not standing up to Arnav when he is like sooo insulting and rude, its just does not suit her..
Love is all great and stuff..but i mean there is osmething called self respect u know?
anyhow just my two cents

Hmm maybe it's because she actually understands that even though something happened on the night of Diwali, Arnav is absolutely refusing to admit it. And so therefore, this is what's causing all the anger and frustration to bubble out? So maybe that's why she's putting up with it? 
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no i dont feel the same srry {no bashing just my opinion}
i thnk its bcoz she vant arnav to undrstd her and abt the vnd i lov tht scenes srry no bashing ment here srrry😛
Don't want to make a new topic on this so writing about ASR here.Need to vent.
I wanted ASR to beat the crap out of shyam.Now I wouldn't mind it if someone does this to ASR too.
I know violence is never the solution but I am imagining Arnav like this and honestly it gives me immense satisfaction😈 😆
His treatment to OP and how mami treats khushi,the situations aren't different at all.

@ ASR fans - don't take my comments seriously,anger makes people say many things.Being ASR fans,I am sure I don't need to tell all of you more about this😉 ... since he is liked for his realistic character.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys this is wat happens wen ppl dont read my posts. Sigh no1 reads my posts & i end up reading & re-reading them 😊 I ve demystified many IPKKNDisms in my post. The wind blowing is coz every time ASR/Barun scorches up the screen, mercury shoots up & the support team turn on giant blowers/fans 2 bring down the soaring temperatures.

Barun is the sole reason for Global Warming & ice bergs melting 😆
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago