and then write analysis πŸ˜ƒ
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Dear editor

HOW DARE YOU EDIT MAANEET SCENES AND STALKER KA SCENES 😑

OYE EDIT KARNA HAI TOH EDIT USELESS CIRCUS KA SCENES 😑

Have you no sense of self-preservation dude. Do you want all Geet fans sending you personal messages telling you exactly what we think of your editing abilities πŸ˜› ...nahin na toh listen up...NEVER CUT MAANEET AND STALKER SCENES

Scissors are meant for the circus party
unpe acche se use karne ka πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Maaneet Scenes are meant for us to watch
Unko haath nain lagane ka...samjha kya 😎

U mean to say that scene where he makes Geet sit down and gives her water na😭...

DAM EDITORSAngry...

they always edit Maaneet and find time to fit CIRCUS CLOWNSAngryAngryAngryAngry...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG they did not just edit out the scenes where Geet drinks water and MSK removes her bangs..or the tree part where she hugs him and all that..woh sab edited out?! Is editor ki tau main!

When the actor keeps going back and forth two different cities to shoot and comes to give banks..why the hell do they edit out those banks he worked so hard to shoot for? What is this namoonapan?

Z
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe toh shak hai ki unn editors ko Maaneet mein personal interest hai, if u are getting my drift. Kuch khaas scenes khud ki aankon ke liye rakhte honge πŸ˜›
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
was that GHSP...😲

was that The MSK...😲 the lion back with his attitude n anger n power... his aura was evaporating n his power was vanishing but today he was back...

Geets fear expression reminded me of earlier HP track... πŸ˜

Finally some justified competition for MSK... his equal... 

but they ll show angry MSK not a jealous MSK...πŸ˜†

no comments on circus n Demon Dev ohh gosh expression...Sh*** i forgot Geets B'day...😳

NO OFFENCE... but i didnt like this song "Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne"...😳 for Geet Maan... I heard it first time n how ll it be appropriate for them... πŸ˜•
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw MSK believing Geet even though the picture with the blood was gone was πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ Totally MSK who doesn't shy away from believing his wife...any other person would've said .."don't worry you were just hallucinating or you saw something .. there's noone after you" .. but that's not MSK 😳

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved today's episode to bits and pieces!!!

From here on out, if I say "episode" I am referring exclusively to scenes that either have or mention Geet or MSK in them.

DD was just marvellous in her reactions today.

1. When she saw it was Maan, her shock and numbness were so affecting. I was so scared and sorry for her! It was as though she couldn't believe Maan was really there and had to make sure before she:

2. Completely broke down into sobs and incoherent monosyllables, before she could gather herself enough to tell Maan what happened.

3. When she saw that her picture was gone from the wall the realisation that it wasn't there, the fear that she herself had imagined it, reassuring herself as much as Maan that it was indeed there and that she had seen it, the realisation that the stalker had been there between when she was there and when she came back with Maan so he was close by and finally the desperation for Maan to believe her.

4. I can't help but chuckle when I think back (though I was anything but amused while watching the episode) on Geet being so worried and pre-occupied with Maan's teeny-tiny cut when she is being chased by a psycho stalker! It reminded me of the time she wanted to help the guy who stole her bag. This girl is selfless to a fault and it's part of what makes her so darn love able!

5. I loved that she feared for Maan more than she cared about the stalker. This has always been her trait and even why she told Maan not to look for Dev way back when. It's not that she loves justice less, it's that she loves Maan more and can't see him in pain.

GC was also amazing! And boy was it wonderful to see him as the AYM again! I haven't heard that tone of his voice since he was screaming at poor Geet herself in the conference room and that was none too pleasant. But this scene reminded me of the scene in the rain at the beginning of the BR track, where Geet pacifies Maan when he is going to act rashly out of anger. And it was even better because he was angry on Geet's behalf!!!

The Stalker is so creepy! And I can't believe how fast the guy is moving! My only disappointment here is that he revealed his name to Maaneet so now he can't come in front of them as a friend, which was the basis of the Darr track. I wonder if they will give him a false name, or how they will choose to proceed. It's actually a mystery now. πŸ˜•

That phone call was scary!
"Usko bhi dekk lunga!" 😲

Yeah right Vikram Bhaiyya! Acha joke tha! πŸ˜†

And finally the best character of the episode is a tie between Mr. and Mrs. Chipkoo! Their hugs were so beautiful today and made even more so by the context. All of them were great but my favourite was the one where Geet is desperately crying out that her picture was there and Maan tells her he believes her and takes her into his arms. The way she clung onto his vest and moreover the way he cupped her head protectively was just perfection!

The only big disappointment was that they cut out the darr wala dialogue which made the episode worth watching yesterday, just to see it in the precap. They are doing this so much that I think we have to start treating precaps as part of the episode and not ignoring it, expecting to see it again. 😑
Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ooohhh Rhyming Pine... is here...😲

Hello...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... how r u...?????

what did editors chopped off this time...πŸ˜•
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Guys...repasting my rantingπŸ˜ƒ

Alsiyon..do read okπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...😳

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me be completely frank now😊...

I really did not care about MSK yesterday😊...nor did i care to talk about him...
But...TODAY😊...I GIVE UP THAT😊...not because i got Maaneet scene...but because of the following reason...

1. MSK as a character was awsome...the way he displayed his anger just by knowing someone is troubling his wife...

2. The way he kept consoling her...the way he just backed her upπŸ‘... basically the relationship of Maaneet has really gone Matured since 1 / 1.5 months...

really..when a person is in deep pain or trouble...if someone is standing behind as a solid strenght than you get strenght to face the situation😊...trust me😊...

this is the reason i really appreciated MSK today😊...

DD ...well words are short for me today😊...be it precap party scene...be it episode😊..she was just MINDBLOWINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Though i do not like Mel **sorry if i was not suppose to say this** i tollerated her...
but still the circus camp was much barable today😊...and Dev had the odecity to tell we never even cared to understand what Geet was going through😑😑🀬

Maaneet ..well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Now i think all will understand why was i dumb and cribby since last week😊...

May be tomorrow after seeing Body double in the party i may lose it again...but that will never take out todays epis impact😊...
I have forgotten Diwali tho B'day kya cheeze haiπŸ˜†...

Here i will trust Sandeep sir to give us some Maaneet in tomorrow and Firdays party celebration😭😭...

Overall a good epi😊...which is sure worth watching again😊
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was really a very irritating day in virtual dayπŸ₯±...Just because there was confusion regarding the leads shooting or not...I really saw 10's of people coming and taking advantage of this kayos and fight between GurTi and Maaneet fans...

many..I mean may BIRDS, BEES, and ANIMALS😑...

Just realised that all this is really not even worth a fight...what has to happen will eventually happen..

I dont think being fans we need to take a show and Actors personal scedule so serciously😳...trust me..when i realized this..i felt that even i come under the fan group of other shows who we call SCARRY AND MAD...I definately dont want that tag...

so from now ..what comes i'll just try and enjoy if i can😊...if no than just leave it ..crib a bit and leave...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...but will never make it a mission of my life 😳...

I wish People in Forum unit again and fight those wannabees 😑 who are taking advantage of the confusion 😭😭😭...

-------------
Feeling bad that we may miss Maaneet in the party a bit😭😭😭😭😭..but thats fine😊

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excuse me guys 😊,can anyone please give me the link for today's written update??