Posted: 18 years ago
the one and only angad what say plzzzzzzzzzz do continue 😳
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i know its angad... awesome story cont soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘
angadlover<3 thumbnail
omggg plzz continue!!..u left us a cliff hanger!!...not fair!!..haha!!..plzzz continue!!!...
karipa thumbnail
wonderful plz con soon i hope that person ll be angad hope
sweet honey thumbnail
i think it is angad plz cont soon
Pooja922 thumbnail
plz let it be angad!!!! omg continue
khushi19 thumbnail
Part-6

Recape-Aaliyah is shocked to see a person........

................and the person is none other then(you guessed it πŸ˜‰ )angad.He's face was totally blank.he walks in the room.

Angad-(in his deep voice)kirpa kaha hain?

Shabbir knew that it was not the right time for him to argue with angad.so he just told him everything he knew
(from karan ofcourse πŸ˜‰ ).Anagd goes in his room and starts packing his stuff while on the phone.

Angad(on the phone)-i want a ticket in the next flight that does to canada.

While in canada they show kripa in the office working.someone comes in and it's none other then.........karan(fooled you πŸ˜‰)

Karan-kya kripa tum ba tak yaha pe ho?agar tum bimaar padogi tho mujhe tumhari dekh baal karne padegi socho usme mera kitna time barbad hoga.

Kripa-arre baba mera kaam khatam ho gaya hain main bas jane hi vale thi k tum yaha mera time barbad karne agye.

Karan-ok baba i am sorry ab chalein ji.

Kripa-after you ji.

Karan-akhir yeh tho meri line honi chahiyein.

Karan goes to his house while kripa goes to hers.Kripa reaches her house.She walkes in and sees that someone is sitting on the sofa.The person had it's back towards her.She goes near the person.

Kripa-xqs me app....

Before she could finish her sentence the person turns around an it's none other then angad.Kripa was really shocked to see him.They both kept on stearing for a long time.Then finally kripa speakes.

Kripa-A....an.....Angad.

Before kripa coude talk any further angad spaekes.

Angad-Ek saal kripa.Tumhe pata hain yeh ek saal maine kaise tumhare bagier katein hain.Tumtho mujhse sare rishtein tod kar diyein.tumne ek baar bhi yeh nahin socha k tumhare bagiair mera kya hoga.

Kripa-yehi soch kar tho main tumhari zindagi se chali gyee thi.kyunki you diserve more then i can give you.tumhe apne zindagi phirse shuru karni hogi.mere bagair.

Angad holdes kripa's shoulder really tight.With anger in his eyes.

Angad-tumhare bgair tho main sirf mar sakta hun.tumtho usdin courtse aise chali gayee.ek bbar bhi mere bare main nahin socha.

Kripa-(crying)ab insab baton ka ab koi matlab nahin.

Angad-insab baton ka abhi bhi bohot matlab hain.main tumhe vapas lejane k liya aya hun.main tumhe sochne k liya 12 ghante deta hun kal subha main vapas aunga.

Saying this he leaves from there.

Next morning you see kripa packing her stuff.she got everything pack.She went to the main door and she tried to open the ddor but it won't open then she sees a big lock on the door.Suddnly someone calls from behind.

Someone-iska koi faida nahin.

Kripa turns around and is shocked to see angad with keys in his hand leaning on the wall.smilling.

Angad-ek baar tho maine tumhe apne apse dur jane diya lakin is baar main yeh galti nahin karunga.

hope you liked it................. 😭
Edited by khushi19 - 18 years ago
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was lovely....tht kripa really needs a jolt to her system...cont soon pls
aisha1 thumbnail
va angad ko akal a gahi just jocking
cont soon
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great...now ekta shud do something like that in her version of KYPH.........