8th Nov Epi discussions - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Today mumbai track was more interesting than delhi track...all thanks to sona and abishek😆
Originally posted by Sachi16

Actually suhana knws every thng abt sona she is just taking revenge with Sona fr last year ðŸ˜†

aschha to aise kaho na Vinay -- kyunki me to sirf EK Bade Buzurg ko janti hoon yaha... T bhai😉😆

Sachi Bro ko bade keh lo lekin bazurg na kehna nahin toh bura maan jayain ge jaisey...🤣
Nets I was just messing with what goes around comes around bit, you got serious !!! 😆. Suhana would ahev to say INNOCENT things! just like an INNOCENT child, how would Ishaan do Tejesh,s job , that I want to see , that is saving Sona from Aag !!! before she becomes a Sonay Ke Mortee !! Iswar is going to be pardoned very soon, looks like it, its all Meena,s fault she should have put the saftey sign on " CLEANING IN PROGRESS SlLIPPERY SURFACE ! " Ishwar would have seen the sign, now he is going to SUE !!😆

agar Abhishek ki shadi Suhana se hui hoti... to bechara Abhishek psychogiri chhod... Agra ki Pagal khane me Tere Naam ka Salman khan bana fir raha hota... 🤣🤣

I don't know Sachi . Psycho people knows which buttons to push . So If he had done that then Suhana too suffering . They isolate U from the people U love . First U try to fight it but after a while U agree with them to Just stay alive . Which I think Sona is doing as Once they reach home Abhi is going to show his true colors !!!! 
Originally posted by venture

Nets I was just messing with what goes around comes around bit, you got serious !!! 😆. Suhana would ahev to say INNOCENT things! just like an INNOCENT child, how would Ishaan do Tejesh,s job , that I want to see , that is saving Sona from Aag !!! before she becomes a Sonay Ke Mortee !! Iswar is going to be pardoned very soon, looks like it, its all Meena,s fault she should have put the saftey sign on " CLEANING IN PROGRESS SlLIPPERY SURFACE ! " Ishwar would have seen the sign, now he is going to SUE !!😆
I think he intentionally got slipped
jo kashyap  parivar nahi kar paya Wo Madhuri ne kar dia Suhana se kam karwa k😆
Originally posted by vinan2050

Really think so ? Then Sona to should oblige & b give the tight Slap back ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by vinan2050

jo kashyap  parivar nahi kar paya Wo Madhuri ne kar dia Suhana se kam karwa k😆

Really poor suhana had to cut onion and also make panner curry..😆  😆
hi sachi... nice to have you back...
this ishwar track should end soon...now alok also doesnt mind taking care of ishwar...whats happening...they should just admit him in a hospital and get rid of him...but thats not going to happen i guess...