Uttaran

What stars hate in themselves-Nandami/Gaurav

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What do stars hate in themselves

They have hundreds of fans who love them for their many qualities they portray on screen. But there are certain qualities that the telly stars don't like in themselves. We quiz actors on what they hate the most about themselves and in others'

Showing 2  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Rashmi Desai  
I really hate that I trust people blindly. I am not good when it comes to recognizing people. If someone is nice to me, I think they are nice and I start trusting them. But later, I discover that they aren't the same. Also, I really hate those people who litter the streets and throw garbage on the road.

Nandish Sandhu
I hate that I can't loosen up at all. My mind keeps working all the time. Even if I am relaxing, my mind refuses to stop thinking. In others, I don't like people who have double-standards. Some people say something to you and something else behind your back. I like people who are honest with you.

Gaurav Chopra
I don't have a balance in whatever I do. I always overdo things. If I am working, I will work for hours, if I am lazing than I will be lazy for days. I reach the heights of everything. In others, I don't like hypocrisy. I can't stand hypocrites and I cannot even work with them. I lose my temper because of them.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters