Posted: 12 years ago

TV actors wish Happy Bakri Eid
Elina Priyadarshini Nayak , TNN | Nov 7, 2011, 12.25PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Nausheen Ali Sardar|Jannat Zubair Rahmani|Aasiya Kazi

Nausheen Ali Sardar

This Bakri Eid the Imagine TV artists wish all the readers of TOI Happy Eid.

Nausheen Ali Sardar: "My Eids are always about friends and family. On Bakri Eid I invite my entire family and close friends for a nice non-vegetarian meal and have a great time. When I was in school I remember getting Eidi even on Bakri Eid. My first expensive watch was from this Eidi and it's one of my priciest possession till date. I wish all my fans a very Happy Eid."

Aasiya Kazi: "Bakri Eid for me is a family festival. This day has a great significance in my life. I remember being with my cousins and friends the entire day. Eid reminds me of my lavish meals and loads of shopping. On this day I will be shooting but I look forward to spending a part of my day with family."

Jannat Zubair Rahmani: I love Bakri Eid as there is a feast at my home where my mother makes yummy home cooked Biryani. We also have a lot of relatives who come home to wish us on this day. I love celebrating eid as I get to do loads of shopping. I hope there is no shoot on eid so that I can enjoy this day to the fullest.

Juhi Aslam: "I have always spent my Eids with my family. This time is no different. On this day we do not make any goat sacrifices, instead we donate grains and clothes to the orphans. I remember carrying on this ritual as a kid. I will be spending my Eid with my family. I wish all my viewers a very Happy Eid"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Tanu

I know Aasiya hates the sacrifice part of Eid.
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, every Eid she's worked on set and hope she had a great time with family and friends in the eve.
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they all had a great Eid... i'm still recovering from mine! ðŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜Š