Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi - Why CVs r u trying 2 make us HATE her

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode made me cringe & strangle this character Gopi. All this while they showed this Ms Nitwit as a loving, caring dumbo who was a doormat to her loving hubby & compassionate HITLER mil & v all swallowed hard, prayed 2 god 4 patience & thought this was a bad phase which v ll tide over. But yesterday her reaction made me puke. Finally URSHI duo show their true colours openly bef every1 & her entire family is at risk of rotting in kaalapani & wat does she do. Instead of rebuking RATTIE or at least ignore her like she is carrying a contagious disease she again sings RASHI BEN RASHI BEN. Come on even a dead dodo w'd ve more brains than this female. And wats even worse she again sings that I KNOW U R INNOCENT SO Y R U DOING ALL THIS.

Plz gimme a break. I hope just like Jigar, Ahem also kicks this female out of MM. She is too sweet 2 induce diabetes in any1 within 100 km radius. Come on even the other dumbos CHO CHWEET JIGAR & JaveDe Hetal ve woken up frm their deep slumber & ve understood how sleazy these 2 slime balls r & this female is still clueless. Sorry 4 the words but my only reaction aft watching Gopi yesterday was W*F 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti_17 thumbnail
I agree with everything you have said. This is dumbness to the limit.
About time the character of Gopi was given a little more sense. She is so oblivious and blinded with the love (Hatred!) of her mami and sister that she cannot see right from wrong. 
I think Gopi doesn't want to see the wrong so she is praying hard that whatever she has just seen and heard is just a bad dream.

sat_2010 thumbnail
do you think gopi is capable of deciding what is right and what is wrong? from her siding with her sister and mami ( even worse) and thinking of them as good, she cant really understand what is wrong. So, how can we say she always is good and pure. this character is just lucky. she is no different than her sister or mami - she cant decide between right or wrong.

Jigar has been depicted to be pure and I agree. when he saw the wrong doings of rashi he clearly put forward his disagreements.

Gopi is the main reason for rashi to be kicked out of MM or anywhere else. She supports all of her sisters bad deeds and stays higher than her when it comes to her way of doing things.

I hate this character more than rashi now and hope she too gets kicked out. there is no excuse to stupidity.. and I really hope she never has kids. look at the injustice she can do to them.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she s really dumb. I am planning to stop watchin this.am bored.
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The school track was really appreciating...felt like gopi will have some strongness...but she is naiver than before... 😕