Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sayali..Actually Ammaji is both a sinner and a criminal.She needs to atone for her sins and do her pryashachit.. That she can do by reversing the system which she nurtured and brought up.
And then finally, she should hand herself over to the law to atone for her crimes.
She is not the only one who has to be sent to jail.. The list is long.. She , along with her sons, Rana and his three sons and his chamchaas for carrying out heniuos crimes of infanticides, murders, honour killings, woman trafficking etc etc..
I perfectly agree that by doing a good deed does not absolve some one from numerous atrocities one has committed on people mentally and physically..
Had Ammaji's sons not disowned her, she would not have realised her sins and crimes .. I won't term them as 'mistakes'.. It is a very mild word and undermines the intensity of one's crimes and sins.
But is she has realised that then she has to repent for them by ridding herself of that ego and eradicating the evil system she had established and finally surrendering herself before the law of the country.
But these are serials far from realism and people ( Jaahnavi and other women folk of Ammaji )  are shown to forgive such sinners and criminals with their slightest change of heartπŸ˜†
A Sinner and a criminal can be forgiven for first and even second instance of their crime or sin but a habitual criminal who knowingly takes law in his / her hand out of ahankaar  should be shown his/her place before they turn dangerous for the soceity.
^^ One Hundred Per Cent correct. *clap*
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

I respect your opinion on Ammaji, but do you think what she did was "Bad" and not "Evil"?😲πŸ₯±

I know what happens in states like Punjab and Haryana, and there they even kill people for same-caste love. And in any case, the sins done by Ammaji are not just against women----she also had killed scores of people for other purposes, and even illegally snatched land from many folks...Ammaji might have done some good deeds, but they really pale in comparison to her sins.πŸ₯±

i agree wid u that ammaji was evil !!and i never liked her during that phase just liked/s Meghna performing that role wonderfully!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
@bold there ppl don't kill 4 same-caste marraige but 4 same gotra marriage i.e same clan & means ur ancestors who were blood related many centuries ago so its considered as same blood relation. ) & difft castes!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever Ammaji is a very strong lady.
All women are  not like her.

She can give threat to any body.

This may be the reason so many people like her
^^ There's a marked difference between "strong" and "ruthless". If strength be defined by Ammaji's persona, then all Dictators, mass murderers and evil politicians were strong people. Strength lies not in being brutal and Strongman-ish, but in strength of the soul and integrity.

Ammaji is a hard-nut shell of  person with no soul. 😊