Bigg Boss Season 5

Big Boss & Sanjay Cowards. Shame Shame

hevin9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Both Big Boss & Sanjay are cowards. What a disgrace. 

Sky & Sid both r openly humiliating a person, 4get the fact that she's a woman, but speaking so disrespectfully & openly bullying Shraddha. What sort of a impression these guys are setting about India & its people? The terrible trio Sky, Sid & PM are purposely picking fights with the poor Shraddha & people are just watching as silent spectators in the house. Sanjay should have taken his case in aap ka farman instead he targetted P.M. knowing she would not fight back. If he was a real macho Dutt should have shown Sky his actual place. All he should have said was Mahek & u need to sort out your issues, but certainly you should adopt a better approach to speak to other housemates. This is just no way of speaking, mocking others. Agreed he's contributing to the TRP's but what Shilpa shetty went through in London was not even a pinch of what these other contestants are facing.  Sanjay is such a spineless coward that he did not go near that topic with Sky & with Sid who he knew again was weak he lightly pinned him by saying something abt putting his feet on the couch. Would you guys have remained this way of Manyatta or Namrata or Priya would have been spoken to like this. Of-course tum toh country close karwa dete. Film industry ki hartal kara dete. 

What is the point of such slandering & bullying? Looking at Sky, Sid & PM it shows how insecure these people are in life that the only way of reaching heights or gaining attn for these people is embarrassing & humiliating others & walking over them.

Why isn't Big Boss calling Shraddha or openly punishing Sid & Sky for not contributing towards Chores. This was the very reason he kicked Raageshwari out, that she did not do a given task. House chores are each members duty. Big boss better act fast before this show loses all its viewers. BB is making a mockery of itself, already we know its scripted & now if the contestants are bullied, sweared at, embarrassed & called names it could turn a huge liability for Big boss if any contestant took an extreme step even before BB can act. 

As for Shraddha, she publiclu humilated Bedi in her earlier fights. For now she should publicly Thank Bedi for helping her settle or difuse the Mishra Vida fight. 

Shonali classic example of back stabbing people. She voted Laxmi. Sleeps with her, hugs her, gossips with her & then drama in the confession room.She's really beauty with negative brains i.e even people would lend some of their intelligence with her she would convert that in stupidity.

PM claims to be far sighted & intelligent & all. Isn't she intelligent enuff to call Sky's bluff out & tell him point blank that he is instigating her & targetting her so she can make a mockery of herself. Every1 is staying clear off this arrogant shrewd cunning guy accept the self proclaimed intelligent PM. 

I serioulsy wish that Salman comes this week & really shows Sky, Sid & PM their true place.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its all about TRPs?  I remember everyone complaining in the starting of show...that its boring etc etc...So BB listened to audience request n is fulfilling it. Only concern of BB is TRPs period

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
And Salman is the rakhwala of all the izzat of womenfolk??  My head's spinning so fast...can't take it anymore. πŸ˜† Gotta run and tell Shiney to come ASAP too!! πŸ€“
jncblr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hevin9

Both Big Boss & Sanjay are cowards. What a disgrace. 

Sky & Sid both r openly humiliating a person, 4get the fact that she's a woman, but speaking so disrespectfully & openly bullying Shraddha. What sort of a impression these guys are setting about India & its people? The terrible trio Sky, Sid & PM are purposely picking fights with the poor Shraddha & people are just watching as silent spectators in the house. Sanjay should have taken his case in aap ka farman instead he targetted P.M. knowing she would not fight back. If he was a real macho Dutt should have shown Sky his actual place. All he should have said was Mahek & u need to sort out your issues, but certainly you should adopt a better approach to speak to other housemates. This is just no way of speaking, mocking others. Agreed he's contributing to the TRP's but what Shilpa shetty went through in London was not even a pinch of what these other contestants are facing.  Sanjay is such a spineless coward that he did not go near that topic with Sky & with Sid who he knew again was weak he lightly pinned him by saying something abt putting his feet on the couch. Would you guys have remained this way of Manyatta or Namrata or Priya would have been spoken to like this. Of-course tum toh country close karwa dete. Film industry ki hartal kara dete. 

What is the point of such slandering & bullying? Looking at Sky, Sid & PM it shows how insecure these people are in life that the only way of reaching heights or gaining attn for these people is embarrassing & humiliating others & walking over them.

Why isn't Big Boss calling Shraddha or openly punishing Sid & Sky for not contributing towards Chores. This was the very reason he kicked Raageshwari out, that she did not do a given task. House chores are each members duty. Big boss better act fast before this show loses all its viewers. BB is making a mockery of itself, already we know its scripted & now if the contestants are bullied, sweared at, embarrassed & called names it could turn a huge liability for Big boss if any contestant took an extreme step even before BB can act. 

As for Shraddha, she publiclu humilated Bedi in her earlier fights. For now she should publicly Thank Bedi for helping her settle or difuse the Mishra Vida fight. 

Shonali classic example of back stabbing people. She voted Laxmi. Sleeps with her, hugs her, gossips with her & then drama in the confession room.She's really beauty with negative brains i.e even people would lend some of their intelligence with her she would convert that in stupidity.

PM claims to be far sighted & intelligent & all. Isn't she intelligent enuff to call Sky's bluff out & tell him point blank that he is instigating her & targetting her so she can make a mockery of herself. Every1 is staying clear off this arrogant shrewd cunning guy accept the self proclaimed intelligent PM. 

I serioulsy wish that Salman comes this week & really shows Sky, Sid & PM their true place.  

I could not agree more. Sid and Sky have no guts to confront the men in the house. They pick on the weaker sex and the funniest part is when they have nothing intelligent to say (which is most of the time)..they make ugly sounds or screech at the top of their voices. This season is such a bore with such nincompoops, who have taken cue from dolly bindra and think that acting like hooligans will get them more weeks/ votes to stay in the house. Big Boss's home this year is more of a mad house. I can't wait for it to end and at this point don't care who wins. I can't believe people actually spend their hard earned money on these lunatics!🀒
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because they are doing it within the rule of BIgg Boss.. but the way Bigg Boss was saying yesterday about Ringmaster, I am sure BIgg Boss will do something to turn the tides against Aakash and his chamchaa.. That will be biggest TRP gainer.. and that will happen this week.. Just like the 3rd season when he exposed BIndu and Rohit Verma, something like that will surely happen.. Bigg Boss people have definetely realised that the constant bullying by Sky is getting monotonous.. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BB isn't stopping Sky only coz of TRPs, nothing 2 do wid cowardice. Initially PM's behaviour too wasn't discouraged, but in fact she was indirectly given encouragement 2 continue wid her behaviour. But now most of d ppl r simply fed up wid her nd dat is y she was rebuked in aap ka farman. Only if all d housemates protest nd make an issue of Shy's behaviour nd if ppl outside too r extremely disgusted, only drn will BB step in.

Evn last yr, BB was encouraging Dolly's behaviour nd only afte d major fiasco was action taken against Dolly, whc finally proved misleading as she was given a royal welcome back into BB house!
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said hevin9!!!

BB was perhaps scared that akash would leave the show and they would lose all the TRP's from upcoming episodes, hence did not instruct sanjay to talk about Akash. Remember he is only reading what the script is telling him to... even if sallu would have been in his place he would have done the same thing as well.  Out of akash, mehek, sid and PM , pooja is the one whose absence wouldnt matter much to the show - hence you are now seeing episodes dedicated to call her a psycho.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

And Salman is the rakhwala of all the izzat of womenfolk??  My head's spinning so fast...can't take it anymore. πŸ˜† Gotta run and tell Shiney to come ASAP too!! πŸ€“

🀣🀣🀣🀣...good one MB...
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

πŸ˜†In fact I won't be surprised if Salman and Aakash become best friends..