Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shailusri1983

ASR has to suffer the pangs of jealousy for all that he made Khushi go through! I love that Khushi gives it back to him.

Its ASR's turn now...
Hailah! *runs and hides in ASR's closet for a closer look at the scene* agay ka tou likho na!!! so want to know what happens next
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

Hailah! *runs and hides in ASR's closet for a closer look at the scene* agay ka tou likho na!!! so want to know what happens next

mujhe bhi nahi pata kya hoga iske aage yaar... ye to bas aise hi kal khayal aaya to thought let me share.. dekho may be i'll be able to right further, depends if i am able to think anything good enough!
Part 2

Khushi couldn't believe what she heard and what just happened...she turns to leave his room, but then she collects herself to go and find her ring...arnav looks at her as she's trying to find her ring...he grabs her arm and forcefully shows her way out of his room and shuts the door on her face.

She wonders why he is doing like this and decides to knock when anjali calls her, she stops her hand half way and goes to anjali. In living area entire family is sitting together only arnav is missing, everybody is discussing how good diwali was celebrated in RM this year and how beautifully khushi had decorated that guests were appreciating it over and again, then nani says
"sach khushi bitiya aap ki baat hi alag hai, sabka dil jeet leti hai aap, kal sab aapki sajawat ki bahut tareef karat rahe" everybody nods in agreement to this and then khushi says " are naniji lavanya ji ne humari bahut madat kari, aur ab toh unhe sab kuch aa gaya hai.. ab aapko hamari zarurat nahi...hum ye bhi kehna chahte the ki... and she's saying this arnav comes down and sits along with everyone deliberately

Anjali notices khushi and arnav staring at each other and says to khushi.."are khushi aap dariye mat chote bas hamare saath baithne aye hai..toh aap kya keh rahi thi" khushi looks at anjali and gives a nervous smile, she can feel arnav's eyes glaring at her...she gathers courage and says " hum ye keh rahe the anjaliji ke "
lavanya ji ko sab kuch aa gaya hai.. jo kuch bhi aap unhe seekhana chahti thi woh sab..ab aapko hamari zarurat nahi padegi, aur jab humara kaam pura ho hi gaya haito hum kalse nahi aaenge"

Everybody has that surprised look on their faces..lavanya says " are khushi itni jaldi hai kya RM chodne ki?! kya itna pareshan karte hai hum?!" and smiles..anjali says " haan khushiji itni jaldi kya hai?.. kal hi to ye sab finalise hua hai na, abhi thode din ruk jaiye fir hum is baare main baat karenge, aur waise bhi aapki aadat si ho gayi hai, ekdum se aap aana band kardengi to humein bhi ajeeb lagega"... nani, aakash and mamaji nod in approval, but then mami says " khushi tumhe chinta karne ki zarurat nahi hai...koi miss nahi karenge hum tumka  yaha.."

Arnav and khushi steal glances here..and then khushi says "wo darasal anjali ji hamare amma babuji ne hamari..." she looks at arnav who is staring at khushi clenching his fist she looks down and says " hamari shaadi tai kardi hai..aur kal hi hamari sagai hui hai...isliye" before she says any further anjali and la at once congratulate her and all members except arnav are celebrating this news... anjali says" ye diwali toh sach main bahut hi shubh rahi.. aapki bhi sagai ho gayi aur chote ne bhi shaadi ke liye haan kar di" to this nani says " ha khushi bitiyan aapne bahut hi aachi khabar sunayi.. hum aapke liye bahut khush hai.. jo bhi aapko patni ke roop main paega wo bahut hi khush naseeb hoga" and blesses her arnav looks at khushi who avoids to meet his eyes

Lavanya says to khushi " ab apni engagement ring to dikhao chamkili.. hum bhi to dekhe tumhare husband ka taste kaisa hai?!" and teases khushi, when la says this khushi and arnav look at each other and remember what happened in the room earlier, but khushi has not forgotten what arnav told her at her home last night that she holds no importance in his life.

khushi says to lavanya " ha lavanya ji aap to hamari saheli hai..." and brings are hand forward and shyly looks down lavanya says "are chamkili apna haath nahi anguthi dikhao" khushi acts surprised and says" are hamari anguthi kaha gayi abhi to yahi thi' Arnav frowns to this act and thinks why she's behaving as if she doesn't know?!

(kaisa hai?)

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good update, Please continue.
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice SS,read both of the chapters,do continue,add me to your PM list,Thanks๐Ÿค—
Targaryen thumbnail
good yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰
i really liked the way arnav behaved and threw away the ring ๐Ÿ˜† hahha
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really good one. please continue. Pm me when you update.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ss pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just came across this ff
nice one
loved the way arnav reacted to kushi's engagement
continue soon
do pm me when u update