Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HUGSSS.. omg that is so sweet daa <3 you are awesome... I shall post and welcome her tom daa.. remember the matter I told you via PM =D.. i will contact you regarding one specific dep for you daa hugss.. sorry i was working on a post for CC on children's day tom ...

so how are you feeling now daa?
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

HUGSSS.. omg that is so sweet daa <3 you are awesome... I shall post and welcome her tom daa.. remember the matter I told you via PM =D.. i will contact you regarding one specific dep for you daa hugss.. sorry i was working on a post for CC on children's day tom ...

so how are you feeling now daa?

Much better...Hope and pray that the next X Rays will show that I'm healed...need to get back to work. Looking forward to tomorrow's Children's Day  postπŸ˜ƒ
Take care Radha!πŸ€—β€οΈ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Much better...Hope and pray that the next X Rays will show that I'm healed...need to get back to work. Looking forward to tomorrow's Children's Day  postπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
πŸ€—πŸ€— I too pray for the same hun... ❀️
😳 me too waiting to have it GAed.. hopefully it turns out ok.. since I didn't get much time to work on it before... till now Embarrassed... sure daa chellom πŸ€— hope you have a great night πŸ€—.. me too gonna go to sleep soon ⭐️ 
avivakirk thumbnail
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

πŸ€—πŸ€— I too pray for the same hun... ❀️
😳 me too waiting to have it GAed.. hopefully it turns out ok.. since I didn't get much time to work on it before... till now Embarrassed... sure daa chellom πŸ€— hope you have a great night πŸ€—.. me too gonna go to sleep soon ⭐️ 
U too need to take rest...It will turn out to be ok...turning in for the night.πŸ₯±..Just finished  putting  up a birthday post for a friend...mission completed...Good night  Radha ...sweet dreams!πŸ€—
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Her name is Neena...she's also Tamilian .I met her  in BALH forum...invited her today and she joined.Her posts are good and she will be a great member in SS forum

Hello people...just going thru all the threads...I h've never ever been on a south forum...interesting...full on tamilian yes...speak, read, write tamil very well...can understand Malayalam, kannada and telugu...so can follow all threads :)))) living and working in Delhi..hope to make time to take part in mad discussions..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

@Ravi,

Mallu industry is a male dominated one...though in the state equal opportunities were given for both genders.It's only few women  stalwarts who left their mark  and are still rocking in the Mallu scene like Shobana,KPACLalitha,Kaviyoor Ponnamma,Urwashi , Sheela etc...the new gals shine for some time and disappear once they get married.
W e have a dearth of male actors too...the veteran stars like Mammooty, Mohanlal, Suresh, Dileep, Mukesh still act as leads with actresses half their age...The clout the superstars wielded crushed the younger sprouting talents...Sad state of affairs abt an industry  that got so many National Awards in th past😭😭

Avi..but who are the women who are rocking Mallu scene?...most of the best tamil actresses are Mallus...Meera jasmine, asin, nayantara to name a few...Shobana, Urvashi, kalpana, Navya, nadia are all has-beens who pop in and out of TV programs in various Tamil channels...as for men...other than Prithiviraj the young brigade is yet to make a mark...I used to really lke Kunchako boban...dont know why he left...πŸ˜•
Edited by Neenzoo - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Avi..but who are the women who are rocking Mallu scene?...most of the best tamil actresses are Mallus...Meera jasmine, asin, nayantara to name a few...Shobana, Urvashi, kalpana, Navya, nadia are all has-beens who pop in and out of TV programs in various Tamil channels...as for men...other than Prithiviraj the young brigade is yet to make a mark...I used to really lke Kunchako boban...dont know why he left...πŸ˜•

Neenz
Agree the mallu actresses who are rocking Tollywood start off their fledgling characters in Mollywood...then once they have tasted success in this field  move on to greener pastures...they have more exposure in Tolly wood.
Mallu industry is in the clutches of some vested interests so actors like Kunchacko boban,Vineeth...can only get side roles...after sometime they leave frustrated..like how long can they wait in the wings?
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago