Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritu.V

Indira is simple girl but situation made her hitler .. but deepsdown she is caring , loving n protective towards her family .. agar weak rahti to she would not have been able to run her house easily ..that is why she has to to become strict , situation made her like that , noone was ready to take responsibiltiy so Indira has to to step forward n took responsibiltiy to run the house.. she wanted to lead normal life but fate main kuch aur likha thaa,... Will comment more on this topic in the future but i can say she forget about herself to give comfortable life to her family n struggling for that n people around her r used to that without seeing pain in her eyes not even her mum ...Indira is  indeed more than just " Hitler"

Exactly. She's just an normal girl, that responbilities turned into "Hitler Didi". But whenever she is with Ishaan I see that normal girl. She's herself with Ishaan. :)
That's one of the sad facts. "Bhai sahab" was supposed tot take up the families responsibilty but he just running away. Mandira is to young... bacchi toh sirf indira na...
Yeah its really sad seeing her like that. she works for long hours in the office and when she comes home she have to eat cold food... its really sad, but then again our Indira is strong enough. She knows how to hide the pain in her by being hitler... and her mother is busy doing pooja for her husband. its weird. But she's strong enough to handle herself. Aur jaise uss ne kaha tha, e din woh bhi hassee ghi, aur puri delhi ko apni hasee main dubhoo de ghi. 😳

Originally posted by: Ritu.V

Laiba.. i do not think there is any rule  that u cannot discuss about Hitler persoanlity separatly ...Ofcourse we can discuss here  on this  n give our POV about Indira rather than episode ...

Oh good.. because I've seen it in many forums that everyone post reviews on the main forum and not in some special thread. :)
Exactly... because the episode discussion is about the whole episode... while I just post discussion on a character or some special incident... and if i had posted this in that thread, members wouldn't have shared their POV. so its better to post in on the main forum where memebers can join discussions. Thanks for agreeing. 😊

Originally posted by: Keva

@ SilentPrincess- Good review of hitler didi. I actually just watched both the episodes today.

I am quite surprised at the character of hitler didi. I was expecting HD to be the typical middle class girl just sitting and crying over her issues. She is not the typical television's young girl and yes thank god for that.

Ishaan and HD were excellent. The way she takes care of the kid aww how can they call her hitler. Indira through Ishaan's eyes was fantastic. 👏I just loved their scenes together.

Oh yes I found the mother praying for her husband weird too. Oh well it is typical indian television wife's nature if the husband is wrong a woman is still suppose to worship him for no reason at all. Afterall pati bhagwan hota hai. 😆

About rati's acting all I can say is I missed watching a good actress on Indian television. I missed her. I am looking forward to watching HD. Good luck to the entire team of HD.

Thank you. Yes thank god. There is no rona dhona, and Indira can't afford to cry. She has a family to take care of and tears would only make her weak.

Yes...That was just beautiful..The episode beggining with them, that just melts your heart... and the only think you say is... its this "hitler didi"?? With Ishaan she's Indira, but with everyone else she's Hitler didi. & Ishaan is innocent so he has an honest view of his bua.

Yeah.. I just found that weird.. I mean he left you.. and your praying for him? Are you serious woman? 😳 Because that ruined the whole image of HD. Because on one side Indira is independent and she running the whole house byherself... A WOMAN... and other side her mother is praying for her husband who left her. In a way she's saying that their house needs man to keep it running, because she is kind of waiting for his return.
I hope they give the woman some brains soon.
Yeh achchi logic hai, pati chorr k chala gaya par uss k liye pooja matt choro.. khud mushkil say jeeyo, par pati ki achchi zindagi k liye pooja karo... 🤣

Rati... what do I say.. She's a powerhouse of talent... 😳

Originally posted by: clustersofstar

because of circumstances she become strict not hitler

she is not want to sit and cry when her father left their family for another woman
she stepup and take the resposibilty which should taken by her big brother but he being lazy and selfish ...i think her family should at least appreciated her hard work but they didnt even bother to opened the door for her busy in their life not even realising how much pressure his handle own its own ...wow only two episode and i know so much about her 
indira is like an open book so clearly read her 

I know... its disgusting how her family doesn't even appreciate what she's doing for her family.
Hopefully better days will come for HD..
In a way she might be an open book, but still she has this mysterious side to her. That i can't wait to see unfold. :)

BigBangLover01 thumbnail
i luv ur post.. i totally agree.. she is more thn the title "Hitler Didi" i felt the same towards Indira too.. i feel tht she is portrayed as Hitler Didi because she is the only one in family tht is takin the responsibility of everythin and everybody... i think it is her way of forgettin thins.. 

Originally posted by: BigBangLover01

i luv ur post.. i totally agree.. she is more thn the title "Hitler Didi" i felt the same towards Indira too.. i feel tht she is portrayed as Hitler Didi because she is the only one in family tht is takin the responsibility of everythin and everybody... i think it is her way of forgettin thins.. 

Thank you. Yeah, someone has to take up the responsibility of the family. And to do that you need to be strict at times, and don't fall weak. But still why she's being called Hitler didi.
Yes, in a way by working so much she forgets her own personal worries. But there are those worries creeps into her mind.

-SilentPriness-
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Okay so after watching the first episode... I had to make this post. My view on Hitler Didi.

Indira Sharma... From the promos that have been aired till now. We got the image of a very strict and reserved and no-nonsense type of girl. And we or I at least expected her too be very bossy, and strict 24/7. A real "Hitler".

But what I've just saw just shook that image. She's just can't be labeled "Hitler". Yes she is strict, a bit bossy, and she's very sensible... overall a "Hitler". But she's just so much more than that, even in the first episode itself we got to know this whole new side of her. I expected it to happen but so soon. But I'm happy they showed it early, so we don't get a nnegative vibe of her, what she does and why she does it. It all explained, her behaviour towards her family, life or anything else for that matter.
And I loved her character.. truly. Looking aside the "hitler giri" part. She was sweetheart. 😳

Beggining with the first scene...

The way she behaved with Ishaan, taking care of everything. I was so shocked that this girl is called Hitler. She was so sweet to him. With butter and milk and checking his homework... everything associated with him. I would say its wouldn't be wrong of me to say that she's Ishaan's 2nd mother & father. :) They showed that bond so beautifully, but also taking care of the fact that Ishaan's real parents don't get sidelined.. they showed loving and caring parents along with Indira. 😊

Then came the duty as a daughter... She has a realistic approach towards life, that something very sensible about her. She doesn't drown in memories or sit and cry for what they got and what not. What happened it happened. Time to move forward. And she at least tries to make her familiy understand that. (I did feel a little odd about indira's mother, praying for her husband... 😕)

Anf then her relation as a sister. Her behaviour with her sister was reasonable... Trying to show her the right way, and trying to protect her from going to the wrong one.
And then her elder brother... That was needed. He is a father and husband and the house only son. He should at least take care of somethign in the house. If not the economy then he can at least be there for his son. And Indira giving him that lesson was exactly what he needed. I think the only reason she did so was to stop him from following their fathers steps.

And the father-son scene proved she did right. 😊

Then I think come one of the best parts of the whole episode... They showed Indira through Ishaan's eyes. He is innocent, and he has an honest view on his bua. And then Indira herself answered some of his questions silently. Beautifully potrayed. In simple words she didn't become "Hitler Didi" by choice, but it was forcefully given to her. And she had no other option but take it. But still that little innocent girl we saw for few seconds live inside her. But that little girl is so deeply buried inside "Hitler Didi" that anyone around her or Indira herself doesn't know she exists.

All in all I would sat HD could not have gotten any better start than this. Mindblowing.👏 And not just HD but every character in it. :)

Coming to Indira aka Rati... The main reason for this post.
After playing the role of "Nupur" I really thought there was no way Rati could over do that role. Because she proved herself as an actor throug that character. And after viewing the promos, I wasn't very very impressed. But after watchign the first episode. I'm just speechless. The role of Indira has so much depth in it... It definetly stands on the same level as Nupur... Rati has surely choosen the "right" role. And her acting just leaves you speechless... 😳

Hitler Didi... Its definitely something. And I'm hooked up after watching the first episode. I can't wait too see Indira, and how her characters unfold as the story progresses. I was going to watch it for Rati. But now I only watch it for "Indira". 😊

Okay... So this is just my review of Indira in the first episode... Indira is just so much more than just "Hitler Didi" And thats one of the reason HD attracts you. Even though her character isn't really all about "Hitler" but still the charcater of Indira keeps you hooked to the serial. Its supposed to be a very common role, and you do associate with her. But she's much much more unique than just that girl who bosses around and goes around with the burden of the house. Indira is a really unique character. 😊

Do feel free to comment/critizie or reply back or even disagree...This was just my view on the characater of HD. :)

-SilentPrincess-

wow,what a post!loved it..nothing to add..just awesome !thank you!