Navya

Happenings at 10' - Page 3

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mridula , Urmi , Pooja , Geeta , shaina ..Loved ur take on yesterday epi .

@ Urmi .Howz u feeling now ?

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•Brilliant write up Mrids๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Thank for the adda..๐Ÿค—.I'm back in the forum after a long Eid holiday weekend...The episodes are getting better by each day...I hope the new writer will bring back the lost magic๐Ÿ˜...Waise, can anyone tell me who was the writer for the show during April & May?

I was surprised to see angry papa ๐Ÿ˜ฒcalling Anant to check his result...Since he always behaves like an illiterate, I thought that he will be least bothered about Anant's results...Why cant he appreciate Navya? Agree that Bajpai bahu's career is limited inside quilla's kitchen, but the hone wali bahu scoring better than beta in her exams is not a sin...I loved the way Deepu congratulated Anant without asking the percentage...Mishras behaviour makes them superior than Bajpais๐Ÿ˜Š...

I laughed when I saw the pravachan session after a long time...Bechara Baba...Very few listeners for his pravachan this time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Baba didn't looked happy also...I think he wasn't impressed that Anant reached home after the pravachan session...Baba should realise that his pravachans are useless as it has no effect on his own sister, son and Rama...

Looks like the whole loonies are not able to control Rama's nonsense speaking tounge.๐Ÿคข..Bahu speaking infront of elders is against their parampara, rite? Then why isn't BD using her acid tounge to control Rama...Rama asking debarji's percentage๐Ÿ˜•...!!! OMG she knows about percentage and all...I thought she and Ap-Shagun never entered a school compound even accidently...It was nice to see the good bunch of the loonies happy with AnYa's results...

Looks like the Vedanta press dont use anti parampara computer technology in their office๐Ÿ˜•...What was Renu doing with all those folders at home??๐Ÿฅฑ And yippeee she got another new kurta...Loved Renu-Deepu scene...Its good that the CVs are showing something more than Navya and her issues...Pooja, its the first time I am hearing the achar wala dialogue...I made a mental note when I heard it...Will use it next time when my husband says sorry๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Finally, we got the most awaited AnYa scene๐Ÿ˜ณ...The CVs successfully portrayed the bond and innocence of AnYa...I loved the way Anant supported Navya's decision to workโญ๏ธ, hiding away his tension about his family's soch reagrding Navya's result...I hope he wont follow Ranbir's words and hide his family's opinion about Navya working...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mridula love the hatke way of presentation..I haven't watched yesterday's episode as of yet hence cannot add much as far as the episode is concerned..But reading your and everyone else's view is a pleasure as always..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NIce post mridula...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

you have very well described the whole episode...

Loved ur takes on y'day episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Wonderful title and aptly surmised post, Mrids...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Concur with all that u ppl have voiced..

Loved the stark contrast between the two Papas...one being all applauding, amicable and spurring on, and, the other just autocratic..to add to it, BD, risque, and, taunting... Wonder what mountains Navi will have to move to bring abt a metamorphosis in these two incorrigible ppl , post-marriage??๐Ÿ˜”

And I was pondering, when on earth did BD do some household chores??? Coz, she said hum saab...๐Ÿ˜•

AnYa moments...adored them...๐Ÿ˜Š

I literally cringed when Baba asked Anant to concentrate on work and join Office asap...those penetrating eyes and that stern voice gave me the jitters...

And, like everybody, I fervently pray, Anant does not pay heed to Ranbir's advice...even if it is done with all good intentions.๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BTW now that Anant has to join office, will he get a new wardrobe?? Some nice shirts, ties, blazers? Or college ki kapde pehenke chala jayega office?๐Ÿคข
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Tanu: Its still difficult for me to digest why these kids aren't thinking about higher education...A graduation is nothing these days...Even my mom is a post graduate...Normal kids after the results will discuss about various PG courses and application forms...Here the whole gang was speaking about job...I wonder what is the present payscale for fresh graduates...How much will Navya able to contribute if she works?
Anant may get some new shirts when he join the duty...Do you think that he will wear tie and blazer in Vedanta press? Mohan who is a senior isn't wearing...Then why should Anant? Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why has ritch been missing today?? Hope she's catchin on her zzzs or writing more chapters...bcoz as DGal pointed out...the new writer is doing rounds, so some of Ritch's ideas could be well utilised! I must say  if she visits the earlier addas she is going to have a stroke...

@Geeta...hahahahaha...read my post...i had the same q for Rama darling...& well i did not notice that Navya was wearing the same set of clothes as previously...trust u to pick it up!

@Reshmi...welcome back! Now that u mention it...i'v only seen lappies with Anant & probably Nimmi as well...rest of the family incl Mohan havent been shown using ...am intrigued...lets c what happens when the baccha joins work...& OMG! i agree...why rnt these guys thinking of further studies??? 

@Aanchal...Lol! So true...BD has only flexed the tongue muscles ..have never seen her in the kitchen, even to supervise!!...God knows what work she was referring to?? 

@Tanu...u reckon a new wardrobe for droolsome??!!! Or will he borrow from Mohan's collection of mauve & sky blue shirts?๐Ÿคข & Ties??? Which world r u in??? That they dont insist on wearing dhoti kurta to work is good enuff for me...though...how wud droolsome look in that attire??๐Ÿ˜ 
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

@Resh/Pooja...I think Mohan is an MBA, though I am not blessed with an elephant's memory... I was thinking Anant wud follow suit...(wishful thinking I guess, considering Baba asked him to join office, pronto) and, regarding Navya, the poor girl will not be able to pursue even if she wants to, thanks to the anachronistic thinking.

@Tanu..please do not have any high hopes abt Anant donning jackets, n, ties...I will be content if they give him some decent shirts..wud love to see him in some pinstriped shirts..๐Ÿ˜Š. 
@Pooja...haan , yaar..if only BD cud shower praises instead of chiding everybody...๐Ÿ˜”
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Pooja: Hiii ๐Ÿค—
I hope CSB wont read ur comment and take the idea of dhoti kurta dress code for the male staff of the press...It will be hilarious to see Anant-Mohan-Om-Chacha wearing dhotis...
I had seen Mohan bhaiyya using laptop at home but didn't spot one on his cabin...Who on earth will carry the files except in vedanta press where they follow pracheen techniques...
Regarding Rama asking percentage, I wanted BD to shut her mouth giving a deserving answer...Mohan wont dare to question Rama outside their bedroom...

@Aanchal: Hiii ๐Ÿค—
U r right, Mohan bhaiyya is an MBA...Asha reminded me BD's comment when the fake pregnancy news was out where she said that Mohan's MBA is of no use...