Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
:O Manvi getting sick? 
maybe she just has a low immune system LOL 

iono i feel like something super serisous would kill the cuteness of manvi and Viraat 

I love them because of their innocence =/ 

i kinda want viren and Jeevika to get married and then other drama to start. 

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

iono i feel like something super serisous would kill the cuteness of manvi and Viraat 

exactly!!
😭

the essence of virman, IMO, is cuteness, innocence, and carefree youth. ofcourse, their relationship wud go through changes as they themselves develop. but having incurable, and severe illness track wud make their story all tragic.😭
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

exactly!!
😭

the essence of virman, IMO, is cuteness, innocence, and carefree youth. ofcourse, their relationship wud go through changes as they themselves develop. but having incurable, and severe illness track wud make their story all tragic.😭

Bingo! and i think its way too soon! like idk if u aware of sasural genda phool but the main couple was innocent and cute too but it was after a WHOLE year the main lead ended up with a brain tumor lol on the show  [got cured] i mean i felt that whole part was uncessary but it wasnt sudden either idk if i make sense LOL 

but i feel like we need to develop there relationship more

and i dont want anything serisous with them there too cute 
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
manvi's illness is the mainnn trackkk..m soo exciteddd for the trackk mannn...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lazzz

^^Ya evn i would love that!bt i dont want it to be any incurable disease that will be badd!!!!!

haan exactly,..otherwise mela virat ka kya hoga😭

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

they're all too worried abt the wedding breaking up or manvi messing things up, rather  than worring about manvi herself.

and manvi, she anywayz is reckless and careless. 😭 whyyy can't she get that bloodtest? and nobody seriously made her get it either! everyone just says. if she has been this ill since childhood, had i been in her family, i'd have by force made her get it done.. if it's somethign serious, it's really nothing to be taken lightlyy!!! 😭

Exactly my point! ðŸ˜‰ Is Maanvi's ill since childhood, then why doesn't anyone bother enough to do this blood-test? As you saide, Maanvi herself is careless and childish, she doesn't think about herself. But the family should

When Jeevika and Maanvi were at Dr. Mannan's clinic in the first episode, it wasn't Jeevika's fault that Maanvi "escaped" and she wanted even another appointment, the next day. What happened w/ it? ðŸ˜• And her Chachu supporting Maanvi by saying she did the right thing  Beeji seldom thinks about her and Maanvi herself is too busy w/ thinking about Jeevika - and everyone else is too busy w/ the marriage. I don't say they shouldn't be busy w/ the marriage, but it would be wiser to do this blood-test as soon as possible. Who knows which kind of illness Maanvi suffers? If it's something serious (and that I'm sure of) it would be best to know about it as fast as possible. Because if a serious illness spreads too far, it's nearly impossible to do something against it. But if it's found early enough, the treatment will go easier ðŸ˜•