Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky reminds me of one of my cousins. Lol, sometimes they seem so similar it's weird! This guy is really weird, he gets angry one second, and then feels bad the next?! He seems a bit bipolar lol. But he's funny, it wasn't nice what he did with Mahek, but he's a funny contestant, and I do want him to stick some more time in the bb house, and he's really smart too. 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RafAholic

My memory isn't too bad but correct me if I'm worng. Last season, were you not against Dolly Bindra's behaviour towards ST? The same principle applies here also. Sky is rude, aggressive and insulting towards others, in particular women. Frankly speaking, I find nothing funny about a man abusing a woman.

No disrespect but I don't understand how someone like Dolly Bindra is demonized and Sky glorified :)

yeah  last season i was against dolly but this season i m following only those who were with dolly !πŸ˜ƒ,her  numerous  fans dint get anything wrong when she disrespected to st and veena , why should i get  sky wrong!
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

I hope Sky baba gets saved this week cause his extremely animated face will be dearly missed  

yeah this is what i like in him , he adopts such face expressions which make me laugh badly ,πŸ˜† i think that no other boy and ladies do  as sky does!πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

he a hilarious guy.

but i found agree with u vikrant

hay , thanx

where are you from long time?
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

yeah this is what i like in him , he adopts such face expressions which make me laugh badly ,πŸ˜† i think that no other boy and ladies do  as sky does!πŸ˜†

His expressions are priceless. Have a look at these :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2aJ4-eE84

He is a born entertainer , specially with skill of his face expressions.πŸ˜†
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Oh the Kuch Iss tarah episode  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it ...and loved him in that.  Yeah really he is a wonderful versatile actor and he did the comedy role also so well after the evil Ansh and Eklanvya (but I didnt see him in that as I was completely off KSBKBT at that time - it had gotten a bit too much long before he came in and I had stopped watching).  I really hope he gets his face back though I dont know what he has done to it...he was SUCH a handsome guy !!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

thankie sarah for sharing this vid , would check it out Asap!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

Oh the Kuch Iss tarah episode  πŸ‘ Loved it ...and loved him in that.  Yeah really he is a wonderful versatile actor and he did the comedy role also so well after the evil Ansh and Eklanvya (but I didnt see him in that as I was completely off KSBKBT at that time - it had gotten a bit too much long before he came in and I had stopped watching).  I really hope he gets his face back though I dont know what he has done to it...he was SUCH a handsome guy !!!

I know...there is lot of versatility in his actingπŸ‘πŸΌ.He portrayed best villain in television history with negative role of Ansh gujral(How can one forget that)  while at other end...did complete justice to sweet n comic role of Ranbir in KIT.  He looks so changed now ...maybe bz of weight loss or something else but still
this guy  has seriously got  charismatic personality...πŸ˜‰ Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

yeah  last season i was against dolly but this season i m following only those who were with dolly !πŸ˜ƒ,her  numerous  fans dint get anything wrong when she disrespected to st and veena , why should i get  sky wrong!

Erm,  I wasn't referring to fans...just your stance in particular.
Anyhow, thanks for replying :)
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Like da way he disrespects women i dont want him to stay...!!!

He gets on my nerves..

I took me a few seconds to understand the top line of yours, before i thought you meant that you like the way he disrespects women lol