Imagine Shaheer your Neighbour

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!

Suddenly This topic... came into mind...

Imagine your watching navya at 10 pm an suddenly calling bell rings and you get irritated thinking" who the hell has come now.. in b/w my fav serial" and some very romantic scene is going in on..๐Ÿ˜ก...

You got angry๐Ÿ˜ก... and you got up from the sofa... and went to open the door.. abusing the person who rings that bell in mind...

then... when u opened the door... and you suddenly saw shaheer๐Ÿ˜ณ wet in th rain and his hair is wet... he said " Hi" i am shaheer and i am your  new neighbour and i just shifted ... Can you please give me some sugar... as i just checked and there is no sugar in my home... can you please lent me somee?

What would be your reaction at that time?

Mine reaction would be like a statue... No reaction for 1 min atleasttt๐Ÿ˜‰

What about u??
heart-attack aajayega yar!๐Ÿ˜
heheheh.. neelu... i want to know what would u have done?? .. I was thinking this in today morning in my dream
what a dream sir ji.. ๐Ÿ˜† ill make a permanent seat in balcony to sit n get daily dose of shaheer...
Simple , i will say right now i m busy in adoring ANYA .Please come after 10: 30  along with sugar you get coffee or tea powder to ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ I'll pinch Myself!!๐Ÿ˜› Even pinching won't be enough, guess at that moment I wud need to actually 'bite' myself 2 make me believe dat itz nt a dream!!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Luvanya

Simple , i will say right now i m busy in adoring ANYA .Please come after 10: 30  along with sugar you get coffee or tea powder to ๐Ÿ˜†
You know if you woukld have done that.. shaheer would have been impressed๐Ÿ˜‰... as he is an true arian.. and they dont like girls who are easily accepable to them.. they like to chase and get themm... its the nature of arien...

May be next time would have come again for sugar...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by nams100

๐Ÿ˜ I'll pinch Myself!!๐Ÿ˜› Even pinching won't be enough, guess at that moment I wud need to actually 'bite' myself 2 make me believe dat itz nt a dream!!๐Ÿ˜†
So after that... what would you hv done?? Fait ... or still looking at him
Originally posted by esha_friends20

You know if you woukld have done that.. shaheer would have been impressed๐Ÿ˜‰... as he is an true arian.. and they dont like girls who are easily accepable to them.. they like to chase and get themm... its the nature of arien...

May be next time would have come again for sugar...๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰
hope he come up with soumya for asking sugar , because i want to meet soumya as a person .I am fan of her innocence .
dunno esha, dis very thot is making me go dumb n speechless!!๐Ÿ˜›