So Mandir Scene comes after Pool scene

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi is wearing the same dress in precap and the SBS segment shown on 7 Nov. Pure guesswork! She goes with a present to RM, chases Arnav to the poolside, tries to give him the glad tidings+mannat ki chabi+maybe sugarfree sweets, and fails? Looks like he hurts her. She informs Anjali that she is going to the temple on her way home. Arnav follows her to the temple (just to check on the wound๐Ÿ˜‰) and they get engaged willy nilly. Appears as though he has either heard of her engagement or is going to hear it from her in the temple. Have I left anything out? 8th Nov's episode looks like a good one.

And that's why he had the bandage all ready...
Edited by smitar - 12 years ago
This makes sense.

He does seem to grab her the same exact way he ALWAYS grabs her! Both in the precap and the madir scene.
Someone please go and tell ASR, that there are other ways of grabbing a woman besides that particular way! Its getting rather repetitive!
er... ur sense of humour seems to be wasted here, girl!!!

but i have rolled on the floor laughing ...

chases Arnav to the poolside, tries to give him the glad tidings+mannat ki chabi+maybe sugarfree sweet ... BEST ONE TODAY and also Arnav follows her to the temple (just to check on the wound๐Ÿ˜‰) and they get engaged willy nilly. 

and also his readily available bandage!!!!

needed this after todays BAKWAAS episode... thanks
Originally posted by romantic.chick

er... ur sense of humour seems to be wasted here, girl!!!

but i have rolled on the floor laughing ...

chases Arnav to the poolside, tries to give him the glad tidings+mannat ki chabi+maybe sugarfree sweet ... BEST ONE TODAY and also Arnav follows her to the temple (just to check on the wound๐Ÿ˜‰) and they get engaged willy nilly. 

and also his readily available bandage!!!!

needed this after todays BAKWAAS episode... thanks
Love ur reply. Thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shahu

This makes sense.

He does seem to grab her the same exact way he ALWAYS grabs her! Both in the precap and the madir scene.
Someone please go and tell ASR, that there are other ways of grabbing a woman besides that particular way! Its getting rather repetitive!
Hmmm..It is time he explored new avenues...I mean new ways of catching n holding n caressing Khushi. No wonder both actors were yawning away to glory in the SBS๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by smitar

Hmmm..It is time he explored new avenues...I mean new ways of catching n holding n caressing Khushi. No wonder both actors were yawning away to glory in the SBS๐Ÿ˜‰

Tell me about it yaar!
That director of theirs Sanaya was talking about, has his mind in a 90's Bollywood movie or something. All the dupatta scenes and the same way of grabbing...
If only he would hold her hair for once...or waist..maybe then, Barun would be AWAKE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...The temple...is that RM's Pooja area?
I think so...please check...
Originally posted by feya

...The temple...is that RM's Pooja area?
I think so...please check...
I think it is a temple. There are lots of devotees around.