Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree wit u 100 percent.i said the same thing in another post.change the name of the serial rashi urmila kalakari.cv s luuv them.but pl hit chaska ratings.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am not saying don't like all the characters or actors this not even about them, this is a bout the CVs . It's like Nazma said I would be happy there was a balance but there really isn't one.

Another thing we really don't have a steady Gohem track, they only throw them in when they need a boost in TRPs.

Why give us a false hope with saying they don't mean to hurt us, Ahem will be falling for Gopi soon, When? At the end of 2012?
This is not only about TC article, it's not like they didn't show the anniversary track they did but did they show any real Gohem moments, so what Rashi was kicked out, could they not have saved all the Urshi drama until today and showed us Gohem celebrating atleast. They have no intentions to focus on the main leads, if they did want Gohem to wish eachother, what about early morning on day of anniversary when they woke up they could have wished them then, but no.

The show does not live up to its title and I want the CVs to justify this.

We have had e erything but the main story.
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think in a way the title holds true b/c the main lead is rashi and her saathiya is her mom urmila...sooo in that way they both are nabhoing saath to each other...gohem and others are just side characters that appear once in awhile to make sure trps dont go down
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think we watch this show and come to the forum because we are all addicted to this show, so bad or good our eyes are glued to it, also we've invested so much time and effort into it until now, it's a shame to just quit watching. 

But it's just entertainment, today we were entertained weren't we with what was being shown. That's why we hit the chaskameter. Also our actors and actresses are damn good that's why we want their rankings up to reflect how good they are. When I was made Saathiya of the week one of the first questions I was asked "favourite character from SNS" my answer was I love all the characters It's hard for me to say GoHam only as because I think all of them make the show what it is, without one or the other it just wouldn't be the same show. Each of the characters bring something to the show that I find entertaining. 

However I agree we had been led by that Telly Chakkar article that the GoHam pair are planning anniversary surprises for each other and this didn't materialise also prior to this Rashi leaving the MM track, we had the education and navratri tracks where we were all fat kids at the end of a production line with the amount of GoHam scenes we were feasting on...what should we learn from this don't trust Telly Chakkar articles ...lol, as they are competition for India Forums, and perhaps we should receive gratefully and be happy any GoHam scenes but don't take it as the norm in this serial that GoHam is only what they will show, when a specific track is showing the Saathiya CV's tend to forcus on the main characters of that track.

Kinjal track, mainly Kinjal, Umang were the main forcus snippets of Gopi and Aham, Ghost track Gopi and Rashi and Gopi and Aham tiny scenes, Sandook track Naani, Urmila and Rashi and tiny snippets again of Gopi and Aham, education track mostly Gopi until Aham stepped up to support her with the principal then it was all them, all other characters took a backseat, Navratri saying bye to Goham scenes galore then Rashi and Jigar scenes started with the whole marriage conspiracy...so the CV's have always done this they focus on the main characters to do with the track and others are sidelined, so I guess if you are going to watch SNS you need to love all the characters and don't mind that sometimes when Gopi and Aham are not the main forcus of the track they won't have a lot of screen time. 

I agree with everything you are saying, I loved  the ME with them showing different side of Ahem and finally focusing on Jigar and Hetal, showing the different dynamics of the show. I loved that Urshi got caught and all.
My problem is that Gohem has never been the main focus of the show. They have always given us few moments here and there, but nothing major, and my question is why?
I don't want them to just concentrate on one track at a time, but balnace out the scenes. Kinjle and Dhawal has been side tracked since their wedding, again showing things here and there, but now all of a sudden along with Urshi, they also want to throw in Kinjle, so what happens to Gohem, when will they be the main focus of the show? What happened to the education track? Is Gopi done with studying?

And they leave things hanging and they are very inconsistent, and sometimes this makes it hard for me to watch the show.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what, i agree to what Nafisa says, the CV's concentrate on the track and ignore everyone else...In other serials, they give importance to the leads and revolve the story around them but its different in SNS...ANyways all said and done, all I am expecting to see further is more kalakaris from UrShi and more drama from KInjal...

But, the main change i would expect to see is concentration on Ahem...I dont even want to talk about Gopi as her character has been irritating me like hell(no offense meant but i cant accept what she is doing..Back to crying and not seeing how rude UrShi are and how conniving they are)...So i really dont want any focus on Gopi now on...

Lets say Urshi's kalakaris fail and they keep trying to do more, Kinjal back to MM, she insults Gopi more, then comes Ahem...He has been showing support to Jigar and GOpi ...I would love to see more of this side of Ahem...And I would also like to see if the CV's are really interested in bringing out any other kalakari out now that they will bring Kinjal back to MM...

We cannot expect SNS without kalakaris as the CV's cannot do without it...They cannot give us a single lead track with romance...Thats obvious...Let us atleast hope for these above things to happen...If they also dont happen and Rashi is back to MM immediately, then there is no point in watching this further..
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think we watch this show and come to the forum because we are all addicted to this show, so bad or good our eyes are glued to it, also we've invested so much time and effort into it until now, it's a shame to just quit watching. 

But it's just entertainment, today we were entertained weren't we with what was being shown. That's why we hit the chaskameter. Also our actors and actresses are damn good that's why we want their rankings up to reflect how good they are. When I was made Saathiya of the week one of the first questions I was asked "favourite character from SNS" my answer was I love all the characters It's hard for me to say GoHam only as because I think all of them make the show what it is, without one or the other it just wouldn't be the same show. Each of the characters bring something to the show that I find entertaining. 

However I agree we had been led by that Telly Chakkar article that the GoHam pair are planning anniversary surprises for each other and this didn't materialise also prior to this Rashi leaving the MM track, we had the education and navratri tracks where we were all fat kids at the end of a production line with the amount of GoHam scenes we were feasting on...what should we learn from this don't trust Telly Chakkar articles ...lol, as they are competition for India Forums, and perhaps we should receive gratefully and be happy any GoHam scenes but don't take it as the norm in this serial that GoHam is only what they will show, when a specific track is showing the Saathiya CV's tend to forcus on the main characters of that track.

Kinjal track, mainly Kinjal, Umang were the main forcus snippets of Gopi and Aham, Ghost track Gopi and Rashi and Gopi and Aham tiny scenes, Sandook track Naani, Urmila and Rashi and tiny snippets again of Gopi and Aham, education track mostly Gopi until Aham stepped up to support her with the principal then it was all them, all other characters took a backseat, Navratri saying bye to Goham scenes galore then Rashi and Jigar scenes started with the whole marriage conspiracy...so the CV's have always done this they focus on the main characters to do with the track and others are sidelined, so I guess if you are going to watch SNS you need to love all the characters and don't mind that sometimes when Gopi and Aham are not the main forcus of the track they won't have a lot of screen time. 

You're right Nafisa, I think the disappointment mainly stems from us expecting things and them not happening. However all the storylines are progressing - maybe not at the pace we'd like but things are happening. 
I've decided to enjoy what's coming up, hopefully we'll have some great moments to watch from Koki and more of Ayesha's tip offs come true.
I enjoyed Saturday's scenes and I'm sure when I get round to watching today I'll enjoy it. 
I'd like balance when it comes to screen time but as long as the show keeps moving along and doesn't stand at one stage it should be interesting.
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right now SNS is showing one of the most illogical things that can ever happen.. I don't know by which part of the story it is gaining so much of trp's ðŸ˜¡
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sbp1971

I agree with everything you are saying, I loved  the ME with them showing different side of Ahem and finally focusing on Jigar and Hetal, showing the different dynamics of the show. I loved that Urshi got caught and all.
My problem is that Gohem has never been the main focus of the show. They have always given us few moments here and there, but nothing major, and my question is why?
I don't want them to just concentrate on one track at a time, but balnace out the scenes. Kinjle and Dhawal has been side tracked since their wedding, again showing things here and there, but now all of a sudden along with Urshi, they also want to throw in Kinjle, so what happens to Gohem, when will they be the main focus of the show? What happened to the education track? Is Gopi done with studying?

And they leave things hanging and they are very incositent, and sometimes this makes it hard for me to watch the show.

Goham have been the main forcus in the education track, Navratri track also, but those tracks are finished now, the fobbed us off with correspondence course where the education of Gopi is concerned every now and again they will show Gopi studying in the bedroom but that track is finished. Also it's only 30 minutes an episode, how are they going to show everyone in sufficient quantities, as I said it's only an entertainment show, try and find the other characters and storylines entertaining and you will be happy. 

About Kinjal if you read Ayesha's tips she is going to have more screen time now as her truth pertaining to the trouble she caused to Gopi and Aham's relationship is about to be discovered, I think of SNS as puzzle that is being put together, Kinjal is being slotted in, Anita with Aham's declaration of love for her in the beginning also will come back once his wrestled with his feelings and Gopi realises this as truth again the picture is forming. When we have the full picture ... 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes yaar very very true what you said. As you said above
education track - Gopi's studies are over . passing first standard is equal to graduation here
anniversary track - nothing is there , even at night ahem is not speaking to gopi regarding how their anniversary got spoilt because of urshi gang , ahem is not telling gopi that he should have listened to her the other day when she was going to say something about RaJi ... at least he could have informed koki about what gopi said to him and this could have made matters less worse than it is now , no matter what happens ahem always wants to sleep peacefully
and the most important foolish track - gopi's foolishness and dumbness masked by telling it is innocence , truth is in front of her but still she says urshi are good ...
As you said gohem not going to fall in love till dec 2012 ...because gopi will be in some other planet untill rashie returns back to modi mansion ...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

You're right Nafisa, I think the disappointment mainly stems from us expecting things and them not happening. However all the storylines are progressing - maybe not at the pace we'd like but things are happening. 
I've decided to enjoy what's coming up, hopefully we'll have some great moments to watch from Koki and more of Ayesha's tip offs come true.
I enjoyed Saturday's scenes and I'm sure when I get round to watching today I'll enjoy it. 
I'd like balance when it comes to screen time but as long as the show keeps moving along and doesn't stand at one stage it should be interesting.

Oh My Gosh Nazma, just read what I wrote to Shilpa on this same thread...

we are thinking alike in this instance.., storylines are progressing the puzzle is being put together, things are happening, what happened with SNS is everyone had their own agenda, Kinjal to be with Umang, she tore through Gopi and Aham's fragile relationship, similarly the character of Aham was very insensitive, the CV's with these storylines are developing his character to be less insensitive, similarly Kokila how she was in the beginning and today we saw Rashi she's supposed to be a grey character we saw the remorse again, Hetal also will change shortly, Jigar has changed, his still soft but his trust has been dented, he won't trust blindly like Hetal the same, all characters are changing it's an exciting time in the serial for that reason. Yes also Ayesha's tips particularly about Kinjal's truth that is why she will be brought in more now.