whats your first opinion on sumit?

Posted: 12 years ago
So hitler didi finally shown her jhalak to us and as expected she made a mark with her acting😊Though i felt some lackluster but it has enough gripping to pull me back😆What surprised me is hero entry in first episode😲His entry was hatke, What u ppl think about him?
I guess it was nt so mch abt sumit in 2day epi...ya entry was hatke n look is also nice...nd abt acting i'll say after watching some more episodes...
My POV is it will take some time for viwers especially ARTI/mayur fans to enjoy the new onscreen couple and their chemistry.Fans still drool on sizziling chemistry of ARTI and MAYUR.
  Since this is the very first episode,i think we must wait to see wht rishi is actually and how sumit does as rishi.
As a die hard arti fan,m heart always wish for arti and arti.

Ya he was good bt his first dialogue was quiet weird to me atleast
Don't Ignore Him As He Is also a important part of the show! He is here for our rati!
yeah I waz nice, 
I like how da paper she threw landed on his helmet 
it waz cute :)
cant say anything, bt i liked his dialog, ay delhi muje apna ly malik na sahi karaye daar he bana ly😆
there wasnt much of him to make a judgment...but i believe in giving a fair chance...i sincerely hope he impresses me ðŸ˜Š...because i am loving the cast so far ðŸ˜›...good luck sumit!
Rati Pandey as usual was Fabulous..even  without makeup (Heavy Makeup)  she was gorgeous.. Sumit's entry was good.. Normally we see girls's dupatta hitting hero's face.. This time Heroine's paper did that on behalf of dupatta (as she doesnt wear dupatta ðŸ˜†) 

ya his entry was hatke...