Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sia sometimes an episode can dissapointed I agree had that many times too! Not every episode you like, you will question why did this happen but that is good !   feel like the people behind the scenes are really working hard to bring something different!  Hopefully the next epsiode  will be better for you. πŸ˜‰
Can't help it I'm just loving Rubina in this role as Kahna/Radhika and she trying to bring justice to Radhika.
ashna26 thumbnail
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't help but compare this drama to the game children play "Snakes and Ladder"  2 steps up and 5 steps down.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashna26

Sia sometimes an episode can dissapointed I agree had that many times too! Not every episode you like, you will question why did this happen but that is good !   feel like the people behind the scenes are really working hard to bring something different!  Hopefully the next epsiode  will be better for you. πŸ˜‰

Can't help it I'm just loving Rubina in this role as Kahna/Radhika and she trying to bring justice to Radhika.

I agree entirely. I am not turning against the track in the whole...infact i was pretty excited with the prospect of Kanha without any powers, battling Barkha. Barkha doesn't need any GOD to tackle her. With brains and smartness, even simple human can defeat her πŸ˜Š

What i didn't like is just the episode in itself...the scenes seemed forced for bringing Kanha to make decision like this. I didn't have any problems with Kanha taking the decision in promo...but in the episode, somehow i felt bad.  

Yes, the people behind are working real hard...but if they don't present it in better way...the loss will be theirs only...and ofcourse ours too. 

Rubina is doing absolutely a wonderful job as Kanha...she is flawless in her performance. But the weak screenplay can't be substituted by anything else. 

So i hope they start re-building things slowly and gradually. I am in no hurry...and don't think that Barkha track has been stretched. Rather, i think they have not even come to the point of stretching it. The game has just begun. So i don't mind it going slowly...but it needs to have some amount of logic in it.  πŸ˜Š
ashna26 thumbnail
Sia lets see what happen next!  The episode is only 30 minutes long, difficult to show it all in one episode. Maybe will get to hear more reasons why Kahna decided to become human all time. I feel there must be a big plan after it don't know what it isπŸ˜‰ I don't see stretching either this track just begun with Kahna/Radhika. Teaching everyone a lesson! Just hope the best for Choti Bahu and for Avinash and Rubina😊Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree nothing exciting will happen...same old , same old πŸ˜’
ashna26 thumbnail
Well it is serial not every day something exciting can happen it is process where you can see what is going to happen, and best thing if you don't know. You will keep thinking what will happen next!