Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Arghhh kyun yaad dila rahi hai...Bechari meri Teachu ko shanti rehne de😛😆

Me missing it too.I love Chaithu bhai's tapori language so much better than Chudail Chaithu.blood is in short supply that's why. 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: minizz

loved this scene.the bond between them was shown so rarely and this is one of those rare instances.the way Kesar hugged him😭 he misses his Vasant bha na.
I also love the scene when bada wala Kesar is sitting in the bus and Dushyant comes and puts some sense into his dimaag.love that.
about the bike must be the same one.sab recycled hi tho hai isme clothes ko bhi nahi choda tho phir yeh tho phir bhi bike hai😆

He does...and we would see his increase relent towards dushty till Kesar stumbles across the truth! Infact Dushty does become good to Kesar ...Somehow trying to make amends! He is actually trying to fulfill  his promise na?? That he took on Vasant's death rituals????

And secondly it struck me...Kesar actually gave more pain to him right after he had punished himself...by smacking right into his abdomen,,..Funny how he did the same ten years later too,...He smacked right into Dushty where it hurt right after Dushty had almost lived in penance for years!!1
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dushy n kesar cme to school n when kesar shows the boy who beat him...dushy asks kesar to beat him...school teacher comes to stop him but akss him to stay away from this...in the mean time the boys father who is the mukhiya of another village s informed abt this...dushy insists kesar to beat the one who beat him...kesar gets all FBs of them teasing him n gulaal...so with full force he beats the boy...
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

chudu is jealous because I love this gora haathi more than the kalmuhi chudail😛

look what ur airavat did...apne school certificate pe red mark karwa liya😆and gaya bhi toh kisse madat mange nashedi dhuledi dushty se😆
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dushy tells Kesu to hit Bipin harder!! Kesu puts all his strength in his punch and clobbers him! The principal telling Dushy to stop all this...aap yahaa par dadagiri nahi kar sakte and Dushy replies that who will stop bacho ki dadagiri...

Dushy grabs Bipin again and warns him...if he ever touches Kesu again...

Dushy and Kesu leaving and Dushy giving ultaa gyaan...its ok to avenge yourself, don't let anyone push you around...he tells Kesu to be a lion and then asks him to show his lion waalee chaal...Kesu turns around and scares Bipin...Dushy and Kesu give each other a hi five!!

Dushy tells Kesu to never ever come back crying again Kesu promising to always be a gundaa!!
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Srushti,loved this.Great job👏Kesar ka gussa is similar to Dushyants na.truly brothers in that aspect.
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Hey Chaitu...what happened to ur tapori language...siree will be missing it terribly...

haan na me too missing my language but aaj mera tapoori vrat hai tohn mai shariff ban gayi and siree gayab hai na isliye acche se boling mai😛
MR21 thumbnail

He does...and we would see his increase relent towards dushty till Kesar stumbles across the truth! Infact Dushty does become good to Kesar ...Somehow trying to make amends! He is actually trying to fulfill  his promise na?? That he took on Vasant's death rituals????

And secondly it struck me...Kesar actually gave more pain to him right after he had punished himself...by smacking right into his abdomen,,..Funny how he did the same ten years later too,...He smacked right into Dushty where it hurt right after Dushty had almost lived in penance for years!!1

Ohh Srushy...u put soo well...he indeed trying to fulfil the promise he did...

MR21 thumbnail

kesar n dushy leave the boy n while cming back to bike...dushy says to kesar that he should do the sae thing if this happens the next time...do not come to house crying...just beat like this...keasr assures him that he will the same what he said...
MR21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bioinfo

haan na me too missing my language but aaj mera tapoori vrat hai tohn mai shariff ban gayi and siree gayab hai na isliye acche se boling mai😛

tapori vrat😲...chudail bhi vrat karrahe hai...ab iss duniya ka kya hoga...