Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I honestly think that they should just send Manav ( Sushant ) away like they did with manohar and even damodar's character ...

Manav can go away for a training  for 2 years ..

Meanwhile Hiten comes in as a love interest for Shravani ...Archana helps him to get close to Shravani as Shravani is now reluctant to fall in love again and helps Hiten to marry Shravani and be a good daddy to Sachu so that Shravani can have her son back ...

And Archana can do well without Manav for 2 years ...she is a tough girl ...and she has Soham , Manav's son to keep her busy  , always  remind her of his daddy ...

Tanya,
Your ideas have been absolutely brilliant today! I also love this one. Quite a difference to what has happened in PR to date!
This way, Shravani would be treated fairly and finally realise her dream of a family, which includes her son!
Arman could also have their daughter! Archana can pay a "visit" to Manav, wherever he is, and "bingo" we get our Archu junior! 😊

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon nice topic...But all I can say is on Indian TV serials nothing make sense...31 yrs young actress is shown to be mother of 22 yrs young woman.  18yrs young woman was shown to be mother of 2 kids and calling her 40+ yrs old husband Mr. kapoor in private-bed room..

What I hate the most abt Indian serial awards is actro actress are not annouced with their real name but character names only..Why not both? I am one who wants to know actors real names..

May be Kekta has plans to bring HT as older Manav...Kill off Anki or bring another actress and Bring Sush-Anki as younger generation who falls in love...Romance he romance beshumaar...

Sachu-Punni or Soham DK's daughter would be played by Sush-Anki...Nothing wrong with that...Alll Sushita fans who want to see romance they can see them now as 20-23 yrs young couples..😛
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly , that poor girl also deserves some happiness now .
She had love for only  a few months ( with sachin ) and then he died so tragically . He did love her though .

Her relationship with Manav was an absolute nightmare ..She never got any love from him for even a split of a second ... both Manav and  her were so miserable with each other and so happy when they broke the engagement  ...

Then savita even took away her baby ...
I don't like the fact that Archan is raising Shravani's son ...why ? Shravani should be with her son and a good man who loves her and protects her from savita .

Archana can make this happen ...She can be the big  loving sister to Shravani , help her find love in her heart again , get her back with her son as well...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sharon nice topic...But all I can say is on Indian TV serials nothing make sense...31 yrs young actress is shown to be mother of 22 yrs young woman.  18yrs young woman was shown to be mother of 2 kids and calling her 40+ yrs old husband Mr. kapoor in private-bed room..

What I hate the most abt Indian serial awards is actro actress are not annouced with their real name but character names only..Why not both? I am one who wants to know actors real names..

May be Kekta has plans to bring HT as older Manav...Kill off Anki or bring another actress and Bring Sush-Anki as younger generation who falls in love...Romance he romance beshumaar...

Sachu-Punni or Soham DK's daughter would be played by Sush-Anki...Nothing wrong with that...Alll Sushita fans who want to see romance they can see them now as 20-23 yrs young couples..😛

Varsha,
Love your input. You know threads would be incomplete without an input from you, Tanya and Kools!
Am still waiting on Kools.😉😆

I agree with you, particularly @blue. I always wondered why awards weren't announced with the actors real names!
I am one of those who would love to see Sushita as young love birds again!😊

I don't know if you saw Tanya's suggestion? It should please you. One of her suggestions to deal with a leap is to send Manav (Sushant) off to another country for an extended period for study, and bring back TDH who would challenge Archana and try to win her back, and she would fight for herself all on her lonesome, as Manav is so far away.

I'm sure you'd love to see your TDH back, Varsha!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon I would love to see TDH back but with Archu as lovers in romance as a couple...

Or
Hiten would look too old for current Shravni...

May be TDH and Anki can be a couple for the next generation..

As grown up Sachu, Soham or love interest for Punni, Ruchi or Gudiya..
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sharon I would love to see TDH back but with Archu as lovers in romance as a couple...

Or
Hiten would look too old for current Shravni...

May be TDH and Anki can be a couple for the next generation..

As grown up Sachu, Soham or love interest for Punni, Ruchi or Gudiya..

I can see how excited you are already, Varsha! I would love to have chit chats with you with TDH a part of PR once more!😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The only reasons why this show would take such a huge leap is because Ekta knows viewers won't be able to accept Hiten as the new Manav, it is nothing against him as an actor but Sushant made the role of Manav it won't be easy filling his shoes. If anyone can understand this it is Hiten, he knows what it is like to become one of the most popular jodis on TV. This will definately be a challenge for him.

Second reason is because I believe the CVs have run out of things to write, just look at how long Savita's track has been dragging on. I've been bored of PR even before Sushant left, storylines dragged, too much negativity. The CVs just don't know what to write for this show anymore, at least not what viewers want. I guess they figure with a new set of cast it'll be easier to write fresh stories.

PR needs to end, make another serial where Ankita and Hiten can be leads. It would be a fresh story and viewers would be more accepting of their pairing. The show is a disaster right now and with a potential leap, it will only upset the remaining viewers of the show
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

The only reasons why this show would take such a huge leap is because Ekta knows viewers won't be able to accept Hiten as the new Manav, it is nothing against him as an actor but Sushant made the role of Manav it won't be easy filling his shoes. If anyone can understand this it is Hiten, he knows what it is like to become one of the most popular jodis on TV. This will definately be a challenge for him.

Second reason is because I believe the CVs have run out of things to write, just look at how long Savita's track has been dragging on. I've been bored of PR even before Sushant left, storylines dragged, too much negativity. The CVs just don't know what to write for this show anymore, at least not what viewers want. I guess they figure with a new set of cast it'll be easier to write fresh stories.

PR needs to end, make another serial where Ankita and Hiten can be leads. It would be a fresh story and viewers would be more accepting of their pairing. The show is a disaster right now and with a potential leap, it will only upset the remaining viewers of the show

You're absolutey right Mandy, especially the last line. I'm one such "reader" (used to be viewer).
I'd said before that the CV's should keep Archana and Manav at the same age, until viewers accept Hiten as Manav (those who will, I'm not one of them). If she still wanted a leap, then have it, but not immediately upon Hiten's entry!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sharon I was shocked when I read Hiten's interview and there was still talk of a leap, seriously? It is hard enough for viewers to picture another actor as Manav much less take on a huge leap.

I agree with you, let viewers at least have the chance to accept Hiten instead of taking another leap. I am not interested in seeing Ankita and Hiten acting roles where they are in their 50s playing parents to kids their age in real life! Just leave things where they are now. We don't have to see romance right away, we can see Manav continuing to find ways to save his own chawl from being demolished then have him find out about Savita. There is so much that can be done with this show without taking a leap.
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't really comment because I have seen at least one show Piya Ka Ghar where a leap did work well for the show..(not sure if that was an ekta serial)  I can only make an opinion once the leap takes place.  I appreciated reading everybodies view👍🏼