comparison - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Navya is unique...and different and an amazing show ...where as IPKKND(hate it) is a repeated show...the whole love hate thing...i mean so many serials have that concept...

...and for soumya...she is an amazing actress along with shaheer...both emote the emotions very well..:)) and if ppl dont like her then they are just jealous of her 

.both shaheer and soumya are the best actors:) '
and navya is an amazing show
hope the trp increases..because i t truly deserves too!
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
Soumya .. navya is a very good actress...and i think she does the role very well and she is very much apt for the character.❤️
Very well you brought up the comparison between Navya & IPPKND type of serials. Because of the college background, first impression which parents have is not good for youth, they will be spoilt. 

Navya is a very good serial which brings up all the topics which are faced by younger generation. I love Shaheer and he is very good. I agree that Soumya has come a longg way from the start. I feel that she is actually Navya.
soumya is doing a very good job in navya nd infact she is d best and most beautiful actress on the whole television nd i m sure that she has grt fan following
ppl who hate soumya are those who r really jealous of soumya's beauty,her nature ,her popularity,her fan following etccc.soumya is d bestest nd i love navya show very much
how can any one say that they dont like soumya

she may not b a complete actress but she is a complete natural.
has mannerisms which is unique and a very bubbly and chirpy kind

only the repressed lot twill  say he is not good
soumya is really sweet n the perfect fit for navya...she has improved a lot in her journey till now...n above all SHE IS THE PERFECT MATCH FOR SHAHEERR..❤️

one more reason for iss pyar ko being high on trps

is that it is more filmy. Always khushi's

dupatta or pallu is shown flying here & there

& on arnav's face. Almost in every episode it

happens. And also almost in every episode,

they fall on each other. It is too filmy & very

unrealistic whereas navya is more closer

to life & the dialogues r more believable.

One more reason for trps being higher is

that the heroine always gets ridiculed by the

hero whereas our anant is very sweet with navya.

agree with you dear,only soumya is the perfect girl for navya sometimes i forgot that she is soumya that much she involved in navya.if anybody doesnt like soumya and they are not watching navya,they are loosing some precious things in their life because saas bahu drama on tv or nafrat base story is not real ,which bahu in real life sleep with heavy jwellery ans saree no tar its all fake but whatever we see in navya we can connect with that situation so navya is the best and navya is complete because of soumya and its innocent acting
totally agree...IPKKND(hate hate hate)😡
NAVYA like like like👏