Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pensink91

Agreed,  hate the precap  i wish the CVs had kept the originality 😑. i just hope that this is Jabbu's revenge and he has blackmailed Neelu to say all this. Please please  please CVs if you visit this forum please refrain from showing this predictable track and end it soon. One day of happiness and then all dreams shattered.😭

Oh man can't wait for Wafah's update today...can't watch the episode until evening.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agreed,  hate the precap  i wish the CVs had kept the originality 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑. i just hope that this is Jabbu's revenge and he has blackmailed Neelu to say all this. Please please  please CVs if you visit this forum please refrain from showing this predictable track and end it soon. One day of happiness and then all dreams shattered.😭

@ bold CVs always do that they show us one or two episodes of happy Gunjhun moments and then they are back with the same crap and rhona-dhonaCry.  Am also hoping it's you it's Jabbu's plan and nothing else please CVs i really don't want to see another Barkha and have mercy on BBATians
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

@ bold CVs always do that they show us one or two episodes of happy Gunjhun moments and then they are back with the same crap and rhona-dhona😭.  Am also hoping it's you it's Jabbu's plan and nothing else please CVs i really don't want to see another Barkha and have mercy on BBATians

Seriously i dont want another Barkha or Koyal , etc etc. What is wrong with these people, comeon why would they show such stupidity. Can't they  show some happy moments for once.This is the only serial where happy moments are really shortlived. Hope that even with all this nonsense our Gunjhun's trust is still there and they continue to be together and deal with this issue as a couple.
Surish thumbnail
Lets face it Pensink91, Neelu and Jabbu are conspiring to have Guddu all to themselves and thus will soon be revealed!I hope that Jabbu and Neelu eventually fall for each other thereby preventing misconceptions between the two! Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't resist and just looked at the precap briefly.. I am not gonna elaborate more as WU is not up but how the hack is that possible... In Soap world it has been just a day or two since that incident happened/not happened...
Ziva01 thumbnail

Seriously i dont want another Barkha or Koyal , etc etc. What is wrong with these people, comeon why would they show such stupidity. Can't they  show some happy moments for once.This is the only serial where happy moments are really shortlived. Hope that even with all this nonsense our Gunjhun's trust is still there and they continue to be together and deal with this issue as a couple.

True in BBAT joy doesn't last long and let see how Gunjhun love and trust will win over this new hurdle.  Guess this is Gunjhun real love test
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvhimm

I couldn't resist and just looked at the precap briefly.. I am not gonna elaborate more as WU is not up but how the hack is that possible... In Soap world it has been just a day or two since that incident happened/not happened...

Hey dear CVs don't have notion of days but viewers do ... in the soap world everything is possible at anytime and questions like why, when, how don't apply here
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not liking the precap after these happy moments that we saw.. I do not know Hindi but from what I heard that Neelu mentioned, with my very little knowledge of the language, I'm sure I heard it right.. keyword, "bachi"? I wanna whack the screen😑... this is another big fat lie of hers or a conspiracy with somebody like Jabbu.. desperate move to steal someone's husband.. gross! they can't seem to see Gunjhun being happy.. both are jealous, in one way or another.. Ohhh, can't wait til Wafah's update is up.. Edited by ljcruz - 12 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

True in BBAT joy doesn't last long and let see how Gunjhun love and trust will win over this new hurdle.  Guess this is Gunjhun real love test

Yes, it is and i am sure no matter how disappointed we are at this time we will see their trust wins and the enemy will fall face down. Even though these things depress me but will be patient and watch, I just love these two leads that I would not leave this show ever. Also, if everyone remembers Nilu was dizzy a few weeks back so I will keep my trust on Guddu ji and hope our Runjhun does too.
tanutes thumbnail
Why are we treating Jabbu like the big bad wolf? We can read Jabbu's mind but not Neelu's. Neelu is not Runjhun's childhood  friend like Barka was with Radika. Therefore her relationship with Runjhun cannot be compared to that of Barka and Radika's. She was Guddu's childhood friend. If Neelu is betraying anyone it will be Guddu, not Runjhun.