MG-OS- Woh Saat Din - Epilogue/Pg-11

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii Friends...

My 3rd OS  - Woh 7 Din...

Hope you all will like this as the earlier one - Do Ajnabi...

Even if we try to forget our past but some or the other way it does come in front of us.  Same happened with Maan' That past which he forgot had changed his life''

So the story moves on''''..

In spite Maan knowing about Geet's past he got married to her not as sympathy but he loved her to hard core. 

After their marriage within a month's time with a small accident Geet lost her baby. Geet was not that much happy after her miscarriage though the baby was from her fake wedlock.  She used to stand near the baby's poster & cry a lot'. Maan was trying hard to keep her happy but all in vain. He even told her to join the office again. But each & every time the reply from Geet was will think on it.  Maan too was in dilemma & thinking what else can be done so that he can bring back the smile on Geet's face. There was change in Maan at home he was like loving caring husband & at office he was again the attitude one this changed was noticed by Geet. After thinking a lot she decided to join the office so that she can get involved in the office work & she can see a smile on his face. It's not only she but Maan too was unhappy after that incident.

Please Scroll down...

Part -1 Pg-1

Part -2 Pg-5

Part -3 Pg-9

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Continue...

PART 1

After 3 Years of Maan & Geet marriage

Once while Maan was thinking to take break for 10days from the office so that he & Geet can go out for a change. His eyes were teary he wanted his Mishti to smile again.

At the same time he receives a call from Rajat his friend who is Football Coach at DPHS ' Dalhousie'. 

Rajat: hey hiii Maan 

Maan: Hi Rajat how are u?

Rajat: Me fine what about u & Geet?

Maan: Both are fine. Aur bolo when r u coming to Delhi.

Rajat: Hey Y don't you both & hope so not mistaken JR. Khurana (he or she) come to Dalhousie.

Maan: Rajat I will let u know. Geet met with an accident & lost the baby. Some a times, she is lost in her world still thinking of baby.  Actually I was thinking to take break from the office so that I can take Geet out to some place.  Let me think on your suggestion.

Rajat: Sorry Maan' I too call you after a long time. Any ways how is she now?

Maan : She is fine & joined the office also. Hope to see her smiling face again.

Rajat : Yes it will take time but you are the big support of hers & do think about visiting Dalhousie can't say the change might bring smile & new hopes in Geet. Aur haan one condition since I am inviting you all the arrangements will be done by me.

Maan: Still your habit of keeping the conditions is not gone.

Rajat: Can't help it yaar Anyway I am booking the cottage ' at Khajjiar ' though not much to see (according to you) but it's cool & calm place & hope you will enjoy the stay there. We can arrange for Golf too.

Maan: Rajat I will do the bookings from here.

Rajat: Maan Plz let me do it' itni toh khatirdari karne de yaar.

Maan: Ok fine. Aur bata teri baraat kab nikalegi?

Rajat: Aajaao aane ke baad surprise deta hu & once the booking are done will let you know.

Maan: OK fine.

Their conversation was going on till Adi enter in the cabin. After saying bye to each other Maan turn to Adi. 

Adi: Maan sir' these are pending work but not very urgent.

Maan: Adi I am going out for 10days so check thoroughly if anything is missing out.

Adi: Ok Sir.

At Khurana House

Maan told Geet & Dadi about Rajat's suggestion. Geet was happy as she was going out after a long time & it was a must needed break for Maan. After 2 days Maan got the confirmation of hotel booking from Rajat.

After One week Maan & Geet left for Dalhousie. 

It was totally a tiring journey around 8.00pm they reached Dalhousie.

Maan was really happy when he came to know that Rajat got married.

Geet : Rajat, what is this you didn't even invite us ?

Rajat : Geet, the situation was not good when I got married to Vaidehi, her father was not keeping well so the ceremony was short & sweet'

Geet : Ok' no problem. Where is Vaidehi?

Rajat : She has gone to her parent's house will come.

Maan : Rajat, yaar climate ekdam mast hai.

Rajat : Maan, something is going in your mind... anyways even Khajjiyar climate is good. 

By the time Vaidehi came she was meeting Maan & Geet for the first time. After chatting for some time they had their dinner & were fast to sleep due to tiredness. Rajat was on leave for a week so that he could spend some time with Maan.

Next day all four of them left for Khajjiar.

Hope u all liked it...

Guys do leave your comments...

Next Update soon.

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago
ana1411 thumbnail

Jyoti 

Lovely OS...👏 👏

Egarely waiting for next part...

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
waiting for next part
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...its really going so well...😊..!!!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!going well...
so maan s on mission geet's smile..
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
like is not working dear
nice part
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail