Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was quite an episode. I skipped watching Munna parts as that annoyed me. Byt InShi scenes were great. Now they have ended themselves in a web of lie...  Waiting to know more..
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
todays episode was awesome!

when Indira said 'Ricky' and rishi responded to it ...Sumit's expression was spot on after he realised his error! 👏

and ofcoz, Ishaan is the only member in that family with a brain, other than Indira . He was good too . 

And im loving Sumit so much now! he was not that impressive initially, but now, i love him! 😍
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys plz plz keep posting live updates of HD. Since there r people like me who aren't able to wtch at 8pm. Even short updates would do during ad time :-)
OlicityFan thumbnail
i will try to post the basic gist of the episode from tmrrw onwards . 
-Araina- thumbnail
^ That'd be great for me too as sometimes I watch it late :D
OlicityFan thumbnail
ok ...i missed the first 5-10 mins of the show ...sorry !

will brief up wat i saw ..

Ishaan manages to call Indira with Mandira's phone and informs Indira that the registration is to happen tmrrw .
When Indira refuses to do any wrongdoing, Rishi tells or rather talks rudely about how she doesnt care for her family and that if she doesnt do anything soon, her family will be out on the road . 

Next day - Indira and Rishi stops the registration and informs her family that she already sold he house to some other builder for more than 5 crore .

Tomorrow - Rishi takes Indar's mobile without his knowledge and calls the other female (dont remember her name) and speaks to her in Indar's voice . He tells her that the registration has been completed successfully . Asks her to come to the house in the evening and they will together throw each member of the family out . 
-Araina- thumbnail
Thanks! The girl's name is Jhumpa 😆 and tomorrow will be fun to watch as well!
OlicityFan thumbnail
the female's name is Jhumpa ? 😆