Kriyansh Confession - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hayeee...I wish this wud happen really soon on the show! loved it! gr8 work...keep it up!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Wow.Mind blowing.

Amazing confession.Confession ke baad kya hoga,yeh include kar sakti thi.

Anyways nice concept and a brilliant way of expressing the feelingsπŸ‘

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS TOOO GOOD I LOVED HOW YOU WROTE THAT YAAAR YOU ARE A GENIUS YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE THINGS I COULD TOTALLY IMAGINE KRIA AND REY DOING THIS SCENE IN MY HEAD 😳😳😳😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

RES

* edited

hey this was a nice confession.. it was put in nicely.. i wanted rey to confess.. thoda aur drama create hota toh aur bhi mazaa aata.. πŸ˜† but still it was nice.. keep writing.. πŸ˜‰
well i wanted to add more but then i thot ki lamba ho rha hai and i didn't want ki kriya feelings daba ke rkhe. cudn't see them separated for a long time. thus ek hi din mein confess krva diya( i know tthoda abrupt hua bt cudn't even imagine both having feelings and then also not moving fwd. so sorry)
aw nice yar i likes it !
Loved the confessionGrt writingπŸ‘πŸΌ
superb yrr...i really want this to happen...kash bilkul aisa ho...xerox...really loved it..!!! pls aagey ka bhi likho... :) 
i loved the confession. It was beautifully written. continue to write more.
it was really awesome yaar.plz dnt end it.continue it further...continue the same story and Pm me...it was fabulous...i hope it happens in real too...???