Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i thnk there will be some twist regarding la ASR engagement also!!!!
the CVs hv alws surprised us!!!!
who hd xpctd such an ArHi engagement!!!!
dunno worry...the CVs wont disappoint us fr long!!!!!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: trina2010

Well the new promo showed us that Shyamu wont be able to put the ring in KKG  properly. I mean the ring finger is already booked by ASR and Muhurat is aldo hijacked by ASR. . 

Now the million doller question is  What will happen to LA ASR engagement? KKG s finger is hurt and shyamu is gone that way ,but ASR s fingers are neither hurt nor injured.Now that ARHI engagement is done from ASRs side ( since he is the one to put the bandage on KKG s ring finger)I have a few questions 
1. ASR engagement with LA possible or not possible now?
2. KKG is going to get snapped again by ASR after the bandage fiasco is over ?
3. Why is KKG at RM even   after she was told specifically by mami not to?Even ASR was well very very rude to her?
4. Is she going to tell the Raizadas about her engagement and that she is not going to come back again?
Well I guess we all want to know these.
Any guesses guys. please comment

I luv the word HIJACKED u used Trina! seriously, I m sure he must hav taken her finger into his hands will all right (sadda haq), kya bindaas banda hai! luv his charecter!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay let me also try--------

Hmmm b4 it comes to possibility I think ASR will find d truth of Shyam marrying Khushi n to take revenge or watever marry khushi himself.

100% bcoz he is again loosing his control so to overcome dat he may bash Khushi once again with his harsh words or may say nothg just angry look.

3. Why is KKG at RM even   after she was told specifically by mami not to?Even ASR was well very very rude to her?
* May b to tell dem dat she will not come as her marriage is fixed.
* May b La has called her
* May b to get cheque
* May b anji's call for again sm other problem.

4. Is she going to tell the Raizadas about her engagement and that she is not going to come back again?
hmmm not now. Let her get over wid d eye lock first. LOL. but yes may b she revert back to Arnav wen he tries to insult her.

Letz see wat cv's store for us.

Shivani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the only reason khushi came to RM was to tell anjali and nani about her engagement.. not to help LA.. ðŸ¥±
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rushshri

Okay let me also try--------

Hmmm b4 it comes to possibility I think ASR will find d truth of Shyam marrying Khushi n to take revenge or watever marry khushi himself.

100% bcoz he is again loosing his control so to overcome dat he may bash Khushi once again with his harsh words or may say nothg just angry look.

* May b to tell dem dat she will not come as her marriage is fixed.
* May b La has called her
* May b to get cheque
* May b anji's call for again sm other problem.

hmmm not now. Let her get over wid d eye lock first. LOL. but yes may b she revert back to Arnav wen he tries to insult her.

Letz see wat cv's store for us.

@bold...totally agree with Rush...i think shyam will try to fix his wedding with khushi on the same day as Arnav-La engagement, so that the Raizada's can't attend the wedding...and before that Arnav will find out the truth and marry Khushi
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If ASR can break the heart of a woman that he loves...then Lavanya kya cheez...I feel for Lavanya...😭
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think thar La and ASR will happend. I don't think that CV will stop both the engagement.. There'll not be any twist then.. 
subarns thumbnail
i want asr nd kkg to unite but not at thE cost of kkg'sself respect...she shud nooot go back to RM...
Sanlicious thumbnail
What if during the ring ceremony, the ring falls from ASR's hands and land to Khushi ðŸ˜³ Typical Star Plus😆 But I guess ASR will definitely put the ring in La's finger as engagement really doesn't matter it's just the marriage
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devi Maiyya is working on all aspects to bring ARHI together...i am sure we can relax...rest assured...