Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God pls let there be a bedroom scene cos the epi ended with gopi goin inside and koki lockin up for the nite , so obviously gopi is going to the room upset and their anniversary is comin to an end so dere has to be more for gohem on this special day. There so many things that happened which is unresolved :
W
1. He can ask her wot he's mom was talkin abt her hiding sumthing
2.He can say that he knows she feels torn between his family and hers and don't want her sisters marriage to break but does she feel its right wot her mami and rashi is doin ,is considerin the pain jigar and kaki are experiencing, also he knows she is hurt but he will listen if she wants to talk. I think day at da stage where he can verbalize his support to her.
3. He can tell he knows she is in no mood to celebrate butit their first anni and it deserves some acknowledgement so he wishes her and gives her a gift
This anniversary cannot be just swept under the carpet cos they had such a rocky journey to get here and it was only gopis patience and prayer that got her thru thus illustrating the power of prayer and faith and also highlighting that patience is always rewarded.I wud be devasted if the cvs lose this opportunity for gohems scene.Edited by taniks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Arnisha

agree Kaka.lg it certainly wasnt a waste of the ME we gt to gohem cenes n they were cute as like in other ME they only show mre of URSHI than gohem n im happy with CVs tht they gave 2 scenes of gohem...

hmmm...wish to see more Gohem this week. i also want to see Gopi and Ahem work together to save Kokila. That would be nice to watch.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taniks

Oh God pls let there be a bedroom scene cos the epi ended with gopi goin inside and koki lockin up for the nite , so obviously gopi is going to the room upset and their anniversary is comin to an end so dere has to be more for gohem on this special day. There so many things to happen that is unresolved :
W
2.He can tell her that he knows she feels torn between his family and hers and don't want her sisters marriage to break but does she feel its right wot her mami and rashi is doin ,is considerin the pain jigar and kaki are experiencing, also he knows she is hurt but he will listen if she wants to talk. I think day at da stage where he can verbalize his support to her.
3. He can tell he knows she is in no mood to celebrate butit their first anni and it deserves some acknowledgement so he wishes her and gives her a gift
This anniversar cannot be just swept under the carpet cos they had such a rockin journey to get here and it was only gopis patience and prayer that got her thru thus illustrating the power of prayer and faith and also highlighting that patience is always rewarded.I wud be devasted if the cvs lose this opportunity for gohems scene.

agree taniks there are lots of wayz tht he can communicate with her n tlk 2 her he needs to open up a little bit mre n freely tlk to her ask her if she is k n all tht give her confindence to be strong n handle the prblm...

Arnisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

hmmm...wish to see more Gohem this week. i also want to see Gopi and Ahem work together to save Kokila. That would be nice to watch.

totally gohem wrking as a team to save kokila tht wuld be awesome  n tht way they can share sumtime together n tlk wid each other...

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no i dont think cvs will give hug scene on monday it will be all urmila drama it is possible when gopi save his mother kokila from urshi then we can get gohem cute hug i too waiting for gohem scene
Originally posted by: taniks

Oh God pls let there be a bedroom scene cos the epi ended with gopi goin inside and koki lockin up for the nite , so obviously gopi is going to the room upset and their anniversary is comin to an end so dere has to be more for gohem on this special day. There so many things that happened which is unresolved :
W
2.He can say that he knows she feels torn between his family and hers and don't want her sisters marriage to break but does she feel its right wot her mami and rashi is doin ,is considerin the pain jigar and kaki are experiencing, also he knows she is hurt but he will listen if she wants to talk. I think day at da stage where he can verbalize his support to her.
This anniversary cannot be just swept under the carpet cos they had such a rocky journey to get here and it was only gopis patience and prayer that got her thru thus illustrating the power of prayer and faith and also highlighting that patience is always rewarded.I wud be devasted if the cvs lose this opportunity for gohems scene.

well Taniks. i love ur prediction. you are right. it would be a total waste if CV dont show us Bedroom scene. i just want to know what is Ahem's gift for Gopi.
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want a gohem hug on monday and this time ahem should step forward for this instead of gopi as in previous hug scenes. It will brouhht gohem one step ahead in their relation(and also necessary for forwarding story of sns). one thing which would be definite that we are not going to get gohem hug caused by romance so early. Perhaps we have to wait littile long time.
Originally posted by: vaishali667

no i dont think cvs will give hug scene on monday it will be all urmila drama it is possible when gopi save his mother kokila from urshi then we can get gohem cute hug i too waiting for gohem scene

vaishali, when u remind me about Urshi, i really want to bit them. they are just shameless.
Arnisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

well Taniks. i love ur prediction. you are right. it would be a total waste if CV dont show us Bedroom scene. i just want to know what is Ahem's gift for Gopi.

me to Kaka.lg i also ant to knw wht ahems gift is for gopi's n gopis gift 4 ahem we just have to wait n watch...

Originally posted by: ritika-gohem

I want a gohem hug on monday and this time ahem should step forward for this instead of gopi as in previous hug scenes. It will brouhht gohem one step ahead in their relation(and also necessary for forwarding story of sns). one thing which would be definite that we are not going to get gohem hug caused by romance so early. Perhaps we have to wait littile long time.

i hope it happen soon...i know all of us really want it to happen.