Game Plan : Mission Rank #1 updated page9 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
guys i m kinda new to this but i m a die hard fan d3 nd all d cast members!!! <3 so it wld be gr8 if somebody cld explain me as to wat to do...abt d chaska meter nd other stuff coz i m kinda lost among all these topics! :P wld be gr8 if i got some help from u all!!!even i wld like to take part in d3's mission to no:1!!!!! :D :D btw m janani!!! :P
@janai...its easy...open the d3 page and there u can see a rate me thing...just keep on rating d3...atleast 25tyms a day...will you? that will increase d3's rank and plus keep on commenting on d3 forums to increase the rank...will you? i hope i helped you! ðŸ˜Š and you can also comment on the various videos and also on the celebs (rey,kria etc..)
thnx a lot Kriyaansh0311!!!i hav a doubt like i dunno how to go exactly to d page i want coz many times i dont land at d pooint i need!...nd ya i ll definitely keep voting for d3!!!coz they r rocking nd they deserve this nd much more!!!so it wld be gr8 if u cld tell me how to get over to d official d3 page...like can i hav d links??srry nd thnx!!! :D :D
hey thnx i found it now nobody can stop me ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by jannuabmslover

thnx a lot Kriyaansh0311!!!i hav a doubt like i dunno how to go exactly to d page i want coz many times i dont land at d pooint i need!...nd ya i ll definitely keep voting for d3!!!coz they r rocking nd they deserve this nd much more!!!so it wld be gr8 if u cld tell me how to get over to d official d3 page...like can i hav d links??srry nd thnx!!! :D :D
no need to be sorry...m here to help... ðŸ˜Š and on india forums...this is the official d3 page...!!! do u want it on fb too? and if u r confused on to which page/forum you should visit...well,  that's a problem but if u r a kriyaansh fan..visit forums abt them ...if swaron fan den visit forums abt them and so on and so forth... ok? any other help?? 
ya i got to kno a bit of how to go abt!!!thnk god!! :D nd ya i m a kriyaansh fan but i wldnt mind putting in my comments in other topics also coz i love d entire gang d way i love kriyaansh!!! :P btw good to know u!!can i kno ur name??

ya i got to kno a bit of how to go abt!!!thnk god!! :D nd ya i m a kriyaansh fan but i wldnt mind putting in my comments in other topics also coz i love d entire gang d way i love kriyaansh!!! :P btw good to know u!!can i kno ur name??

oh yaa...sure...i am Rishita... ðŸ˜Š
Btw...keep commenting now...coz by monday the new rankings will be thr..and i definitely want d3 to move up...!!! atleast 11 ...what say? Lets keep 11 as our target...and comment everywhere u see a possibilty to comment... but it shouldn't criticise any character... ðŸ˜Š 
oh ya sure i wld do anything to move d3 up the ladder!!!!nd ya i hav started to comment on posts tht i see!!!!god anything for d3!!! ;) :) 
i totally agree wid u...!!!! D3 deserves 2 b on s 1st position...!!!!

oh ya sure i wld do anything to move d3 up the ladder!!!!nd ya i hav started to comment on posts tht i see!!!!god anything for d3!!! ;) :) 

...Great..and m starting a new forum... "Kriyaansh Fever"...do comment out there too... ðŸ˜Š