Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i m seriously..drooling on him for whole day...☺️...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah girls I agree...real love track will be so dreamy, magical...I can't imagine the scenes we'll see...well I CAN...but seeing them will be even more special...just imagine their KILLER sparkling sizzling chemistry on display...their killer eye locks...staring longingly at one another...😍 checking each other out... ☺️accidentally and intentionally touching...❤️

@ramo... i so agree... such a lame choice... kahan hamara.. Handsome bhoot.. aur kahan .. ye.. lolz..!! No wonder nidhi rejected without even batting an eyelid.. 😉  Nidhis man is a man of STATURE n thats her doc A..

@Yanku... i know.. offf.. without even spending more than few mins in same frame..their kemistry burns the screen already...n once they start the love track... tab to khuda bachaye😍 my mind will be in knots n circles 😆

@rabz... hiya sweets.. u too join in the drooling dear..
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

i m seriously..drooling on him for whole day...☺️...

i don't blame u...he's a nice change over all the "hawt hunks" on TV these days...the shirtless dudes making the same "hawt" expressions...MB is such a manly man...so masculine...gentlemanly...sophisticated, elegant...dashing & debonaire...😍☺️😉😳
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@ramo... i so agree... such a lame choice... kahan hamara.. Handsome bhoot.. aur kahan .. ye.. lolz..!! No wonder nidhi rejected without even batting an eyelid.. 😉  Nidhis man is a man of STATURE n thats her doc A..

@Yanku... i know.. offf.. without even spending more than few mins in same frame..their kemistry burns the screen already...n once they start the love track... tab to khuda bachaye😍 my mind will be in knots n circles 😆

@rabz... hiya sweets.. u too join in the drooling dear..

@ramo: he's nothing like our tall, dark, & handsome hero 😳

@Tanu: the minute those two are allowed to come...CLOSER...more & more of the screen will burn with each inch of distance lessening between them .☺️...and we'll probably be in a pile of drool on the floor...😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jus look at him... who the hell needs hawwt men ... with zero expressions..☺️

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i don't blame u...he's a nice change over all the "hawt hunks" on TV these days...the shirtless dudes making the same "hawt" expressions...MB is such a manly man...so masculine...gentlemanly...sophisticated, elegant...dashing & debonaire...😳

yupp...he z yaar...he has captured my imagintn..today i went out wid my fren...n i was thinking nly bout him...☺️

Armu4eva thumbnail

@ramo: he's nothing like our tall, dark, & handsome hero 😳

@Tanu: the minute those two are allowed to come...CLOSER...more & more of the screen will burn with each inch of distance lessening between them .☺️...and we'll probably be in a pile of drool on the floor...😆

Oh dunchya worry... since i m an impatient soul. .i will jus push Nidhi on Ashu .. before collapsing on the floor of Kotnis General Hosp... ☺️🤣

I think we should book a ward for AshNi-ans.. once the love track starts..
yanks28 thumbnail

Jus look at him... who the hell needs hawwt men ... with zero expressions..☺️

he's classically handsome...tall , dark, & handsome...😳
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

yupp...he z yaar...he has captured my imagintn..today i went out wid my fren...n i was thinking nly bout him...☺️

chalo ji real life Nidhi mil gayi 😆😆 yaa...im also spending an unhealthy amount of time daydreaming of AshNi...😳😆
yanks28 thumbnail

Oh dunchya worry... since i m an impatient soul. .i will jus push Nidhi on Ashu .. before collapsing on the floor of Kotnis General Hosp... ☺️🤣

I think we should book a ward for AshNi-ans.. once the love track starts..

or just have Dr. A pull her into his arms...against his chest...oh my...oh my oh myyy...☺️😍

yeah for sure...we'll need a whole hospital at our service...and Dr. A...with tons of free time on his hands...☺️☺️